OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

can someone tell me how much are the game royal  and university red going for??

Found some locally in deadstock condition
Order for my Oreo V1 through FNL just got canceled..
mean.gif

Got shipping confirmation for my sz 7.5 but nothing for my sz 9. Didn't get a cancelation email for it either though

the RRS rep I ordered with told me my order would not go out until Thursday. For the price I got them I was not about to complain

RRS order is backordered and they dont know when/if they are getting another shipment, sigh. ordered saturday morning

Last edited:
Just came in from RRS. Seems like the knit is darker on the 2015 than the 2013 (pictured right).

FYI- I ordered 2 pairs (friends pair not pictured). Both came in that grey bag in the picture.

my RRS rep didn't even say it was BO'd. just mentioned that they're doing inventory checks and they'll be shipping out tomorrow... which is exactly what they said yesterday.. as long as I get my pears idc tho

Just came in from RRS. Seems like the knit is darker on the 2015 than the 2013 (pictured right).

FYI- I ordered 2 pairs (friends pair not pictured). Both came in that grey bag in the picture.
I'll probably keep my 2013 pair, I just got my order from RRS. Can't complain for a good price. $360 for 3 pairs shipped.

Back
Top Bottom