OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

how in the hell can she even predict this?
I think it's because she saw the stock they had. Went there to check out what size I am in Racers and when she came back she was like "you should be fine". 

It's one per customer at Nike so that might help out.

Copped a 6.5 for my girl, don't mind paying a little extra to gt it out of the way, can focus on getting my size tomorrow morning.

L's...

For the US fam if you actually want these then I would head to your local store.

Anybody calling these 'GR' and 'everybody will eat' is delusional. The hype is real

Last edited:
anyone want an early link for the total orange racers?? Site has the shoes listed as the two tone colorway not the oreo pattern simialr to volts. Not sure if thats what you will get but thats the picutere listed

Last edited:
First time I've ever seen SNS mark-up a shoe.

edit: looks like a pattern on Racers, at least.

SMH

Last edited:
First time I've ever seen SNS mark-up a shoe.

edit: looks like a pattern on Racers, at least.

SMH
Damn I was considering waking up at 5 to give SNS a shot. Maybe they marked it up  because it's an American company. Huge fan of theirs since I won their raffle for the HS UBs lol. They ship quicker than Nike too, got from Amsterdam to Los Angeles in three days. 

anyone want an early link for the total orange racers?? Site has the shoes listed as the two tone colorway not the oreo pattern simialr to volts. Not sure if thats what you will get but thats the picutere listed
Got to be a mistake from the website

Apparently people have been calling my local FTL all day. Now I'm wondering how early to go before they open. Person on the phone just suggested I show up before they open. The hype is still real!

Back
Top Bottom