OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Man after the Olive green release.

I wanna see how this looks like: 
526628-009
BLACK/BLACK-ANTHRACITE
1/13

Would that be similar to DARKGREY / ANTHRACITE OG racers?

how was the platinum racer release? Did they sell out quick? I'm trying to gauge the olives.. I tried to go back a few pages but been out the look so long, didnt see anything. 

how was the platinum racer release? Did they sell out quick? I'm trying to gauge the olives.. I tried to go back a few pages but been out the look so long, didnt see anything. 
^ they're legit, if that's what you were hoping to find out.

Plats were super quick (I tried for two, and only got one), and were sold out within 3-10 minutes. The foot sites haven't gotten their allotment yet though, so it seems there is some supply problem. I wouldn't sleep on the olives, they are going to be hyped.

White part? Do you mean the midsole?

Like the white upper on the black/whites!

I used this:

and a toothbrush to clean it. This stuff works like a dream. I use the bristle brush that comes on the container on the midsole, and just squeeze the gel onto the upper and use a toothbrush to clean the knit. Sometimes, I also use the bristle brush on the gel container if the stains are really hard to remove.

Quick question fam, my blackouts finally came in from the US today - the midsole seems to have a yellow shade to it? Did anyone else who got the blackouts notice this? When compared with other racers its like a completely different shade of white.. let me know if I'm just overthinking it lol

Quick question fam, my blackouts finally came in from the US today - the midsole seems to have a yellow shade to it? Did anyone else who got the blackouts notice this? When compared with other racers its like a completely different shade of white.. let me know if I'm just overthinking it lol

i see it... it's bothering me.

526628-013
WOLF GREY/ WHITE-PURE PLATINUM-COOL GREY 
3/10

526628-100
WHITE/ WHITE-SAIL-PURE PLATINUM
3/24
hmmm torn between waiting for these or just give in and copping the platinums now.

Credit to Nike though, those official platinum pics followed by Blue tints and Olives definitely driving plenty of hype back up.

Yes - that's correct - the Blackouts have an ivory colored sole.

I personally like that - it gives the Blackouts a more noble touch and (espacially in daylight) it is almost only noticeable when you put another racer next to them.

That's normal. The midsole isn't a true white like other racers. Seen a pair at my local boutique on release day and decided to pass due to it being underwhelming in person.

Last edited:
Blackouts have an off-white cream midsole instead of pure white like most racers.

I'm looking at my pair of Blackouts in hand right now, and I definitely think the creamy midsole adds to the uniqueness of the them instead of having such a stark white midsole. Being that the Blackouts have such a stark black upper, the ivory midsole helps balance that starkness much better than white would have. A white midsole may have been too harsh being that the swoosh is so dark.

Last edited:
Appreciate the feedback fam, wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me lol. Have to agree it makes it a more unique c/w, stoked to finally have them in hand - still unsure about copping the pure plats tho

Last edited:
^ they're legit, if that's what you were hoping to find out.

Plats were super quick (I tried for two, and only got one), and were sold out within 3-10 minutes. The foot sites haven't gotten their allotment yet though, so it seems there is some supply problem. I wouldn't sleep on the olives, they are going to be hyped.

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. I was confused when I didn't see them sitting on ndc like the past couple colorways (besides the all black). Guess the hype train is speeding back up for racers.

Opinions from you gents - what's a good price to pay for a pair of Size 10, used MC Trainer Samples?

Came across them but contemplating. Thanks

Opinions from you gents - what's a good price to pay for a pair of Size 10, used MC Trainer Samples?

Came across them but contemplating. Thanks

not 1100 like the pair on ebay.. :smh:

I would say anything around 250-500 would be good, depending on how "used" they are..

Back
Top Bottom