OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally my pair came in, I'd say they run tts compared with my other Trainers, deff going on feet tomorrow

IMG_9993.JPG Xhibition goat for including these in my Trainer orders
lmao wtf? do they usually do that?

Recently just received my Pale Greys from Nike with a couple of flaws. This is disappointing since my white/black trainers came with a mark on the toe strike area. Nike needs to really work on their QC :smh:
Photo Sep 06, 3 19 50 PM.jpg Photo Sep 06, 3 19 26 PM.jpg Photo Sep 06, 3 20 12 PM.jpg
All you need is a sharpie, wet paper towel and scissors and those are good

Whites are finally out for delivery. Feels like forever since I ordered these..can't wait to have em in hand.

Last edited:
Recently just received my Pale Greys from Nike with a couple of flaws. This is disappointing since my white/black trainers came with a mark on the toe strike area. Nike needs to really work on their QC :smh:
Photo Sep 06, 3 19 50 PM.jpg Photo Sep 06, 3 19 26 PM.jpg Photo Sep 06, 3 20 12 PM.jpg
My left trainer shoe also has the same defect in photo 1. It doesn't seem to have missed the paint, but the foam got compressed. Because if I try to stretch out the black line I can see more of it.

Got my Pale Greys from NDC yesterday. They are perfect and fit perfectly. I have wide(r) feet and all my Racers and Trainers are 9.5.

:lol:

It wasnt til I joined this site that I noticed " flaws" (glue stains, print over run etc.)

These flaws happen on pretty much all brands/shoes. $350+ handmade Allen Edmonds shoes/boots have flaws. $700+ Viberg boots have flaws. It just happens.

IMG_5657.JPG

Got my girl's pair in yesterday so here's the group shot with my beat 2012 padded whites. Gonna finish running them into the ground and start on a fresh pair in the spring. Stoked on Nike bringing this model back.

You and I have the exact same inventory except the pink pair I've received is little too pink for my taste so I don't know about keeping.

Yeah the pinks are hers.
I want a grey pair but I'd rather have two whites and I got my eyes on the olives, too.

I was gone for so long and Nike pulled me back!

Couldn't decide whether to go pink or black laces on these so testing this out for the day. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 21317698_10155071494850735_6409840134108949266_n.jpg
    21317698_10155071494850735_6409840134108949266_n.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 59
Got my whites in just now and I'm blown away. Love em. So glad I went with my racer size because they fit and feel perfect for my liking. Personally glad I didn't go TTS but that's not to say that TTS doesn't work for others. I'm even more hyped to get pales and tints in, hopefully tomorrow.

Anyone get reserved for the jordan 1 flyknits lol?
They're honestly pretty dope... People gonna regret it later on if they don't cop on discount. That's if they do hit discount but they probably will because people gonna sleep on it. I would cop but I already have breds.

Got my whites in just now and I'm blown away. Love em. So glad I went with my racer size because they fit and feel perfect for my liking. Personally glad I didn't go TTS but that's not to say that TTS doesn't work for others. I'm even more hyped to get pales and tints in, hopefully tomorrow.
did you go up half a size? I wasn't able to get my TTS (9.5) so I went with a 10 and honestly they feel great. I'm not a fan of snug fit shoes so these are good.

Notre pair of the pale greys should be in tomorrow. I didn't plan on doubling up but for the price on Notre last week, I couldn't pass.

did you go up half a size? I wasn't able to get my TTS (9.5) so I went with a 10 and honestly they feel great. I'm not a fan of snug fit shoes so these are good.

Yes I went .5 up like I do in racers and they feel great.

Back
Top Bottom