OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0376.JPG

Happy flyknit Friday threw these on. Patiently waiting on the deep purple and olive trainers

I ordered the pale greys from bait but tracking has not updated from the departure scan since 9/2. Anyone in the same situation?

Yep. Pretty much except mine was first updated for departure on 9/2 then again on 9/5, from the same location. Called UPS and they gave me the usual saying "it's in transit", "it's not lost" and to "keep checking for updates". Delivery is scheduled for today but I'd be surprised if these arrive today. Anyone ever received a UPS package even though tracking hadn't been updated?

Yep. Pretty much except mine was first updated for departure on 9/2 then again on 9/5, from the same location. Called UPS and they gave me the usual saying "it's in transit", "it's not lost" and to "keep checking for updates". Delivery is scheduled for today but I'd be surprised if these arrive today. Anyone ever received a UPS package even though tracking hadn't been updated?

I'm in the Houston area as well and my expected delivery was yesterday. Another one of my UPS packages is in the same situation. Maybe it's because of the hurricane?

first thing i do with any knits is steam fit them. i cant stand the toe box creases they look like fake titys when they bend over

Attachments

• 20170908_113046.jpg
    20170908_113046.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 1504884715459-2113425523.jpg
    1504884715459-2113425523.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 63

Happens every now and then with my NDC orders

I personally only like the black laces on Mc / mixed color weave. Good to have extra laces but I won’t be using them

first thing i do with any knits is steam fit them. i cant stand the toe box creases they look like fake titys when they bend over

You steam fit them yourself? After seeing someone's shoe come out like a shriveled profliactic I'm shook to do it lol

Can't find a damn size 14 in the white trainers for the life of me . Anybody gracious enough to know where I can find a pair?

Dude stockx blows!!!!
I ordered my why/blk trainer pair on the 23rd, then didn't hear anything for awhile, they tell me I could pick a full refund or replace the pair at no additional cost. Obviously I chose to get another pair. Then I emailed them after it had been awhile, no response. Emailed again about a week later (today) and they just issued a full refund. Even when I asked for them to send me another pair at no additional cost.
Truly the worst first experience with stock x.

Dude stockx blows!!!!
I ordered my why/blk trainer pair on the 23rd, then didn't hear anything for awhile, they tell me I could pick a full refund or replace the pair at no additional cost. Obviously I chose to get another pair. Then I emailed them after it had been awhile, no response. Emailed again about a week later (today) and they just issued a full refund. Even when I asked for them to send me another pair at no additional cost.
Truly the worst first experience with stock x.

There are many scenarios which would be much worse then that.

Sean Taylor in the avy :emoji_call_me:

Monster out of Miami and great player on the skins. RIP

Gonna need another pair of the whites

Might have to start checking eBay if a steal pops up

Tints came in today :pimp:. I love em. While they are pink in general I can see why the color is called sunset tint. They definitely have that sunset tint vibe and hue going on which is dope af. Glad I didn't sleep on these. Tints might low key be the best pair based on uniqueness. Thought I'd have pales today too but guess I'll have to wait even longer smh.

I struck out on the online sites trying to get a size 9.5 for the whites. Ended up with a size 10 a couple days later, cant complain but they have a little more room than I like. Got the pale grays in a 9.5 from snkrs and they fit perfect for me. Worn both once already and from afar you cant really tell which is which... but up close you would never know the grays weren't white unless you knew what the white/blacks actually looked like. I only bought the grays to wear with my scrubs and for school lol. I wear a size 9.5 universally and its my true size; all my previous FKRs (with the old and newer synthetic material) are size 9.5 and all fit good for me. Have one pair of the electric green trainers in 9.5 which fit similar for me in comparison with the 2017 trainers.

Back
Top Bottom