OFFICIAL Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015 (early look + new colorways + Paul George PEs)

Really trying not to buy more hoop shoes i got enough already in a rotation but man :smh:

Last edited:
what ive been having to do lately on ebates is as soon as i submit my order and get the confirmation page, copy all that info and go straight to the wheres my cash back page. Because the times ive waited on ebates to do it themselves it never gets added to my account
oh. I never tried that since it says cash back not available with coupons outside their website.

mean.gif

Initial thoughts on these:

Just walking around the house feel real comfortable and your foot is locked in. The only thing i dont like is how difficult it was to get your foot in and out. But its something i can live with. Can definitely feel the zoom though, hopefully it stays that way over time

Gonna give them a go on court today after work

View media item 1482743View media item 1482745

^^ That colorway looks nice from your pics 
pimp.gif

You'll definitely like how they run on the court well at least I did lol

They hold up nicely 

A month and a half (or so) in on these, I almost wish I had kept my 12.5 instead of swapping for the 13. They definitely loosened up a little bit. Now I've gotta tie em down pretty good to prevent my foot from slipping.

They havent released

These are great on court! Ran 5 games tonight. No slippage, shoe did come off when someone stepped on the back of my foot. Still sucks how difficult they are to get on & off but yeah overall pretty good

Last edited:
I need a go to shoe for indoor and outdoor ball. Are these a good option? I really like how they look + the price is right on these. If they aren't a good option for outdoors any shoes you guys recommend? All my basketball shoes are beat from usage. 

I need a go to shoe for indoor and outdoor ball. Are these a good option? I really like how they look + the price is right on these. If they aren't a good option for outdoors any shoes you guys recommend? All my basketball shoes are beat from usage. 
Yea these are a good option. I hoop in my ASG pair and they hold up nicely.

I usually only play indoors but the times I have played outdoors in these I like they way they felt. Traction was good and lockdown was also.

Curry 1 is also a good hooping shoe indoor and outdoor imo

Yea these are a good option. I hoop in my ASG pair and they hold up nicely.

I usually only play indoors but the times I have played outdoors in these I like they way they felt. Traction was good and lockdown was also.

Curry 1 is also a good hooping shoe indoor and outdoor imo

But be careful with the Curry 1. Traction could be a lot better IMO.

Thanks guys. Definitely will be getting these. I like how these looks especially. 

Any good deals? I see some for 104 on ebay and was wondering if you guys know any cheaper options. Size 12. 

I hear you guys mentioning how hard they are to get on. So does that mean forget about it if you wear a ankle brace? Found a nice spot to cop the all blacks for $84 shipped but idk if they'll fit.

Last edited:
Initial thoughts on these:

Just walking around the house feel real comfortable and your foot is locked in. The only thing i dont like is how difficult it was to get your foot in and out. But its something i can live with. Can definitely feel the zoom though, hopefully it stays that way over time

Gonna give them a go on court today after work
These look great! Do you think you can hoop in these with a McDavid ankle brace? I hear they are hard to slide your fit in so i wasn't sure. http://www.mcdavidusa.com/images/products/199R_M.jpg

I hear you guys mentioning how hard they are to get on. So does that mean forget about it if you wear a ankle brace? Found a nice spot to cop the all blacks for $84 shipped but idk if they'll fit.
I don't see why not. That bootie material should stretch around the brace. Don't take my word for it though since I am also looking to buy a pair.  I google'd it and someone did say people who wear braces should like these since it doesn't mess with anything. 

Mind me asking where you got them for that cheap? 

Are these pretty representative of the cushioning setup in mid-range Nike basketball shoes these days?

Haven't bought anything since the Lebron PS7 (higher end, and five years ago) , but the Hyperrev 2015 just feels 'dead' to me. Like there's a lot of Phylon and not much else.

Are these pretty representative of the cushioning setup in mid-range Nike basketball shoes these days?

Haven't bought anything since the Lebron PS7 (higher end, and five years ago) , but the Hyperrev 2015 just feels 'dead' to me. Like there's a lot of Phylon and not much else.
Typically shoes don't really have that old bounce feeling anymore with their zoom. Not sure why. I would love to hear recommendations on shoes that do have that feeling though. 

Back
Top Bottom