OFFICIAL Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015 (early look + new colorways + Paul George PEs)

#BETRUE Origins

The Nike #BETRUE collection celebrates the LGBT community and the universality of sport. Proceeds from the collection will be donated to the LGBT Sports Coalition in an effort to end discrimination in sports.

That's stupid, was any of the bhm money's donated to the United Negro college fund??

Last edited:
Dang, how hard you pulling? Got mine in February and nothing like that yet. Do agree Zoom could be better but for today's zoom it's about all you get.

Dang, how hard you pulling? Got mine in February and nothing like that yet. Do agree Zoom could be better but for today's zoom it's about all you get.
Can definitely see why someone would wonder, but these were never laced up that tight. 

Only reason I ask is because my Barkley/Force retros did that and so did my UA Cam newtons, but I usually pull hard and tie tight. Same with my Revs but I haven't seen that yet. I will be watching though.

Picked up a pair of the greys on eBay for $42, first bball shoes I've bought from Nike in about five years.  Been beating my 4-pair collection of Zoom BBI's to death for nearly a decade lol.

Looking fwd to trying these out tonight.

Hmmm... strap across the middle sounds good to me. Want to see the outsole 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom