OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

House Of Hoops NY is done. Went out there at 5AM, been standing up with a sweater on for 7 hours, line was crazy, people arguing like crazy non-stop, pushing and unorganized until the cops showed up. Like 5 cops.
Then after 30 minutes of trying to organize the line then they let us write our name on the list and then gave out tickets at 12:00pm. I was between number 15-18 and then I happen to forget my I.D then the manager was cool enough and gave me 40 minutes to go get it and bring it back so then I can get the ticket.
My boy then drove me home since they let us leave anyway and then I got my I.D and hopped in a cab back to the store to show them my I.D. Got there just in time. Then took then train back home and here I am.

This was the worse camp out I've ever been to. Worse than any BIN Jordan and even the Yeezys.

House Of Hoops NY is done. Went out there at 5AM, been standing up with a sweater on for 7 hours, line was crazy, people arguing like crazy non-stop, pushing and unorganized until the cops showed up. Like 5 cops.
Then after 30 minutes of trying to organize the line then they let us write our name on the list and then gave out tickets at 12:00pm. I was between number 15-18 and then I happen to forget my I.D then the manager was cool enough and gave me 40 minutes to go get it and bring it back so then I can get the ticket.
My boy then drove me home since they let us leave anyway and then I got my I.D and hopped in a cab back to the store to show them my I.D. Got there just in time. Then took then train back home and here I am.

This was the worse camp out I've ever been to. Worse than any BIN Jordan and even the Yeezys.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Even though you went through all that, at least you got yourself a pair.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Even though you went through all that, at least you got yourself a pair.

went to metro kicks (hyattsville MD) people has been camping since Wed.!!! and they only recieved 3 pairs!!! lookd like ima go in the A.M tomorrow for the raffle at hohmd

went to metro kicks (hyattsville MD) people has been camping since Wed.!!! and they only recieved 3 pairs!!! lookd like ima go in the A.M tomorrow for the raffle at hohmd

Originally Posted by jst628

nice job man^ leo chang said on his twitter than in fact those are NOT "creamsicles" in that pic, it's actually a really bright red, and they will not release. sounds like kinda iffy to me, those definitely look like creamsicles, maybe just nike trying to surprise us.

cena-kid-crying-o.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

nice job man^ leo chang said on his twitter than in fact those are NOT "creamsicles" in that pic, it's actually a really bright red, and they will not release. sounds like kinda iffy to me, those definitely look like creamsicles, maybe just nike trying to surprise us.

cena-kid-crying-o.gif

its crazy that i'm more excited for the GR colorways... (Orange/Blue/White to be exact), than some of the "limited" CW's.

Don't get me wrong nerfs/weathermans are cool, just give me some OKC colors and I'm good.

Christmas days will be grabbed as well...

and it continues...

Anybody want anything updated on the 1st page?

its crazy that i'm more excited for the GR colorways... (Orange/Blue/White to be exact), than some of the "limited" CW's.

Don't get me wrong nerfs/weathermans are cool, just give me some OKC colors and I'm good.

Christmas days will be grabbed as well...

and it continues...

Anybody want anything updated on the 1st page?

I'm with you sho3tym, too much chaos over all this limited stuff. The GR's are on point this year and I'll grab the coppers for sure.

I'm with you sho3tym, too much chaos over all this limited stuff. The GR's are on point this year and I'll grab the coppers for sure.

9jj6ty.jpg

2qa4b5e.jpg

just getting around to this but i came home to these yesterday in the mail and i must say they are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!

9jj6ty.jpg

2qa4b5e.jpg

just getting around to this but i came home to these yesterday in the mail and i must say they are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'm waiting for that GR obsidian/orange cw Leo showed in that fb chat session.
Pics?
I didn't take any pics while I was watching the chat session
30t6p3b.gif
Someone asked if they could show some of the GR cw's and that was one of them along with the white/blue, grey/yellow, some TB cw's, and the obsidian/orange which Leo said was more like an alternate Thunder cw. The upper was all obsidian, and the accents like the swoosh and midfoot shank were orange from what I saw.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I'm waiting for that GR obsidian/orange cw Leo showed in that fb chat session.
Pics?
I didn't take any pics while I was watching the chat session
30t6p3b.gif
Someone asked if they could show some of the GR cw's and that was one of them along with the white/blue, grey/yellow, some TB cw's, and the obsidian/orange which Leo said was more like an alternate Thunder cw. The upper was all obsidian, and the accents like the swoosh and midfoot shank were orange from what I saw.

Back
Top Bottom