OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

can't decide whether to get coppers or xmas kobe's, could get 2 KD's for the price of 1 kobe supreme... hmmmm 
nerd.gif

I'm like number 21 in line at the Galleria in Houston. Supposedly there's only 12-20 pairs, so I really don't know if I should stay.
frown.gif
People have been out here since the AM.
30t6p3b.gif
People don't ever go hard for Durants, especially in Houston. Hype truly kills everything.

can't decide whether to get coppers or xmas kobe's, could get 2 KD's for the price of 1 kobe supreme... hmmmm 
nerd.gif

I'm like number 21 in line at the Galleria in Houston. Supposedly there's only 12-20 pairs, so I really don't know if I should stay.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
People don't ever go hard for Durants, especially in Houston. Hype truly kills everything.

they did such a good job with weathermans and nerfs then coppers was a big down fall compared too Christmas kobes and lebrons

they did such a good job with weathermans and nerfs then coppers was a big down fall compared too Christmas kobes and lebrons

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Are you guys lined up outside the food court or inside the mall?

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hoh harlem has more than 20 but less than 30 pairs...no way was I starting to camp last thur. Night/early fri. Morning for these...re-sell will be nice,but work is more important....congrats to those who will getthese..

China bron 9s >> Nerf kd4s

Hoh harlem has more than 20 but less than 30 pairs...no way was I starting to camp last thur. Night/early fri. Morning for these...re-sell will be nice,but work is more important....congrats to those who will getthese..

China bron 9s >> Nerf kd4s

Originally Posted by jst628

nerd.gif
Same mindset, but I think the Kobe's will be remembered and regretted for passing while next years Lebron's and Kd's will overshadow this years.  Still need some quality pics of the coppers.

Originally Posted by jst628

nerd.gif
Same mindset, but I think the Kobe's will be remembered and regretted for passing while next years Lebron's and Kd's will overshadow this years.  Still need some quality pics of the coppers.

Originally Posted by blackxme

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man, we're outside on the sidewalk of West Alabama.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man, we're outside on the sidewalk of West Alabama.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom