OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just came back from my house of hoops, nothing :/ at least I'll be getting the BHM pack and the galaxy pack as well without any hassle or confusion :/

Just came back from my house of hoops, nothing :/ at least I'll be getting the BHM pack and the galaxy pack as well without any hassle or confusion :/

got mine yesterday at champs around 7 at night. they had a bunch on display. if you reside in concord ca or in the bay area hit up champs at sunvalley mall they might still have sizes

got mine yesterday at champs around 7 at night. they had a bunch on display. if you reside in concord ca or in the bay area hit up champs at sunvalley mall they might still have sizes

yeah I was told Concord had them when I went to the Great Mall Champs which were sold out. Too far for me so F it.

yeah I was told Concord had them when I went to the Great Mall Champs which were sold out. Too far for me so F it.

Originally Posted by tyonenine

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Nike mentioned they were limited, hint: 1 limit per pair but that was ridiculous to sale out in 2 minutes but im not complaining : )
Its free shipping over 100

yeah i know but thats before tax unfortunately. 

Originally Posted by tyonenine

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Nike mentioned they were limited, hint: 1 limit per pair but that was ridiculous to sale out in 2 minutes but im not complaining : )
Its free shipping over 100

yeah i know but thats before tax unfortunately. 

Originally Posted by Nron

Just left hoh Orlando. Manager said they don't have the yotd. Real **** about it. 10 min before an employee was telling us how grimey the workers are. Putting shoes aside for them, friend, fam. Stuff we already know but dude was airing it out. Crazy. People were there for red foams too smh. Made them leave. Complaints coming I bet
so we not getting them in orlando?

Back
Top Bottom