OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Galaxy KD prices aren't that bad IMO

240 on up aint bad to u? Especially wen u factor in the retail price for these was only 95. I aint making money like sum of the ppl on this forum so goin over 200 for sum kicks is alot to me. To each his own tho. Hopefully i get a better job soon lol

Galaxy KD prices aren't that bad IMO

240 on up aint bad to u? Especially wen u factor in the retail price for these was only 95. I aint making money like sum of the ppl on this forum so goin over 200 for sum kicks is alot to me. To each his own tho. Hopefully i get a better job soon lol

Well theyre the best out of the Galaxy pack and theyre more than $100 less than Big Bangs. Could be worse if resellers chose to make it worse

Well theyre the best out of the Galaxy pack and theyre more than $100 less than Big Bangs. Could be worse if resellers chose to make it worse

Oo ok i can understand that logic but the only reason the lebrons are going for the most is cuz their retail was the most n theyre the most hyped basketball sneaker of all right now. We should all be happy about that (unless ur a fan of the lebron line lol) however i would like it if these asg kds would drop around at least the bhm kds prices. Anything under 200 is a go for me

Oo ok i can understand that logic but the only reason the lebrons are going for the most is cuz their retail was the most n theyre the most hyped basketball sneaker of all right now. We should all be happy about that (unless ur a fan of the lebron line lol) however i would like it if these asg kds would drop around at least the bhm kds prices. Anything under 200 is a go for me

5f23d92263ea11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

The amount of time the shoes glow for isn't very long.  I wish GITD technology would have increased in productivity since the days that I was a child, but it seems that nothing has changed.

The amount of time the shoes glow for isn't very long.  I wish GITD technology would have increased in productivity since the days that I was a child, but it seems that nothing has changed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up but I'm not in any hurry to jump on 240 and above. Patience will pay off, I have a feeling...lol

Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up but I'm not in any hurry to jump on 240 and above. Patience will pay off, I have a feeling...lol

Originally Posted by CRH1979

they will, i say maybe 200 the least, u'll find someone who is tired of having them or needs the $$$ i waited an entire month for my chi Xs got'em for 160 flat and he came by me to dop'em off 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

patients is key against resellers

they will, i say maybe 200 the least, u'll find someone who is tired of having them or needs the $$$ i waited an entire month for my chi Xs got'em for 160 flat and he came by me to dop'em off 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

You saying that the soles won't be able to glow down the road? Or just that after being charged, they dont glow for that long

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

You saying that the soles won't be able to glow down the road? Or just that after being charged, they dont glow for that long

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I absolutely agree with you Swaynomics! Once these greedy resellers have hoarded more that they can handle and refocusing more on the current and upcoming hot ones, then they opt to sell the 'old' DS ones at retail prices at the most. Better yet if it has become an eyesore to them, then they drop the price for the sake of disposing it (salvage price). PATIENCE IS INDEED THE ANTI-VENOM TO THESE VENOMOUS RESELLERS!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom