OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I haven't see then Entourage's in any ftl or champs been trying to find a pair in those stores so I can use these gift cards

those yellow strings in them Entourages just sold me.....

#does anyone know where I can cop the n7(white) in south Florida ?

Nice "entourages". Those will be picked up. ASAP if possible :tongue:
N7's will be an easy pick up (if they look good in person), no RSVP in Canada

I woke up from a nap and checked my twitter feed and found a webstore who tweeted they had "undefeated" kd 4's. You know, the GR rogues. They had them up for $250 (before shipping) and some people bought. SMH

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

The Entourages are amazing after further review.  Forget APs and N7s.  I will gladly double on these and be just fine without all the hassle.  In fact, in recent months, Entourages and "creamsicle" GRs are two of the best CWs released for this shoe- and I will say right now, with the strap, these are instant classics- will be talked about 10-15 years down the road as a game changer for the KD line.

laces from Lemon Drop 3s.
my fave GR of the IV's along with the orange ones but these ones are much better I think! Forget the boring rogues.... I was waiting for them so much to come and went ewww when I saw them in person.

any real info is the rogues are going to be limited or GR????? dont have time to read through 604 pages, lol. any help would be cool

Originally Posted by top contender

any real info is the rogues are going to be limited or GR????? dont have time to read through 604 pages, lol. any help would be cool

GR with a flow release similar to Team Oranges and Tours. Expect sites to get these early June.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by top contender

GR with a flow release similar to Team Oranges and Tours. Expect sites to get these early June.

thanks man

Hey DMV heads looking for Rouges. They got em in at Shoe City Pg plaza last night should be a couple pairs left

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by akrobystia

Liking the lace swap on the tour yellows. Nicely done.

If it has been discussed before I apologize but what length are the laces that people are swapping to?

Originally Posted by AsianQB

Hey DMV heads looking for Rouges. They got em in at Shoe City Pg plaza last night should be a couple pairs left

now if pg plaza wasn't such a hassle to go to.. haha.. i'd rather wait for the online flow

Back
Top Bottom