OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

im still trying to figure out the correlation between connection speeds and computers because on my laptop (gateway) i added to cart before my sister like 10 secs b4 (5:00 sharp on the dot) and it tells me its everyone already added it before me, yet when my sis does it on her sony vaio she adds to cart. its wierd, but true.

sold out. i ain't even mad. back to sleep i go 
eyes.gif

I really thought resale value was like 150 man I wouln't mind paying that... now I gotta drop 200 plus??? How did these even reach ST value smh
The hype is real homie. I hate to be captain obvious, but you know how it is these days. 
frown.gif
 It hurts...I know the feel. Even though I've already dropped 225 to get them early, it still would have been nice to get another pair at retail. It probably didn't help that these are the last KDIV (as of right now) to release either. Hypebeasts were all over em.

soon as the link was posted I clicked on it and added a size to my cart and checked out only to get the "sold out but keep trying message"

this is crazy how can I be so fast and still not get through?

The first and only pair of KD IV's I've managed to get
Pretty easy cop too, I swear it's hit or miss on ndc

for those who kept refreshing the site, did you type in "kd iv" in the search bar and keep refreshing? or did yall keep refreshing twitter for the link?
You can't find the KD in the search bar. Ever since they went twitter only, you can only find the shoe by going to their specific URL Another failed NDC release for me.

Last edited:
that was pure garbage at my uncle house who works for school district with t1 connection . I was grease lightiing on that link. 

No restocks right? 
frown.gif
If there is one, it'll be random and we won't know about it unless you're really lucky and check the NDC page while they're up. Heads on the NDC twitter will always tell you they dont plan on it, but it usually does. The last few big releases have restocked at some point.

just called my local footlocker...they saidd they re releasing three nike codes(they dont know which) by tuesday-wednesday.probably gold meddal editions.but will they be getting their kd's?anyone who copped in europe in store footlocker?not their site...

Anyone else from PA have NDC charge tax on these?  Typically shoes in PA are not taxed, this is the first i have seen this.

Back
Top Bottom