OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

House of hoops tampa if you dont know employees dont even try. First one is store saw people leaving with bag would open gate for friends. Said we dont have lebrons or durrants, anyone else got them?? No just us. WTF shadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Scooped up another. Not my size, but a 14 just popped up a little bit ago and that went through. I tried for that 10, but it seems to be stuck in limbo...

i was trying to get that 10 as well

looks like ima have to find a pair over retail :rolleyes
Wait for the potential restock before caving-in. I was able to get them, but really wouldn't be that mad if I struck-out as my XMAS' are eerily similar. Just pop some lavender laces in them and I got my Bronze Medals. Haha!

Please dont tell me you got the 14... thats been locked in my cart and ive been trying to checkout for the past 3 hours..... you've got to be kidding me!!!!
Nothing's set in stone. I got a confirmation e-mail, but NDC is notorious for unfulfilling and/or cancelling orders. Considering they're still showing, that might end up being the case. Worst case scenario, I still get my first order since I checked out at 8:02AM and then a 15% OFF code for this last order at 10:27AM...

House of hoops tampa if you dont know employees dont even try. First one is store saw people leaving with bag would open gate for friends. Said we dont have lebrons or durrants, anyone else got them?? No just us. WTF shadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I heard they gave out tickets for campers yesterday unless my source is wrong...

Anyone else from PA have NDC charge tax on these?  Typically shoes in PA are not taxed, this is the first i have seen this.
 Yea, I also noticed that but wasn't going to try messing with it seeing how fast they went. I may try to contact they to see if they will wave it or something for me.

I just did the twitter refresh beginning a few before 8:00. The KD link was the first to go up. It actually took me a few seconds to load the purchase screen and then loaded for a few more after I tried adding to my cart. While sitting at that screen I thought I lost out but they eventually added to my cart. So hit or miss using the twitter system.

This is not my first rodeo I got the N7's this way....Im just pissed I called them and they couldnt do anything and I chatted them and they sad keep trying as soon as I got off the chat my entire cart was emptied!!! I added the pair to my cart as soon as the link dropped tried for the lebrons got all the way to place your order screen and inactivity error!!!! Then I check the post and see some one scooped them up on their second order!!!!  Im so heated.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I heard they gave out tickets for campers yesterday unless my source is wrong...

Oh you must be right then. I tried calling them yesterday twice never picked up or just hangs up. Guy could have said this instead of acting so shady.
Calling an HOH the day prior to a release is equivalent to standing in a corner and just looking at where the walls meet. Just wasting time. Haha! But, I agree. They could have posted that tickets were given out in order to not cause conflict. From what I was told, people only had to wait about 4-hours yesterday...

I'm too old for this. Won the raffle at HOH B.C. here in L.A. Tell me why there was a whole family...DOG included who all had winning raffle tickets? This family was straight out the water man. High fades with mowhawks. Pink polos matching their 7Y SB lebrons, faded titty tats on old *** woman wearing big bangs.

This is what buying kicks has become? I can't.

I'm too old for this. Won the raffle at HOH B.C. here in L.A. Tell me why there was a whole family...DOG included who all had winning raffle tickets? This family was straight out the water man. High fades with mowhawks. Pink polos matching their 7Y SB lebrons, faded titty tats on old *** woman wearing big bangs.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Wowww that's some bs mannnn. I actually wanted a pair n I'm in la too

Copped sz 12 on NDC. This was the last IV.... these will be missed, V's I dunno about yet. Congrats to those who copped.... on to the next!

My friend got an RSVP and gave me the pair cuz he knew how badly I wanted em.  Bought him lunch to thank him hahaha.

Any of ya'll get in on the retweet for leftover pairs at Nike Dallas? They had a couple sizes. Tried to grab a pair for him but no luck. Like 20-30 people were just waitin hahaha.

Saw some guy rockin some Yeezy 2s. Fresh ****.

dang missed out again
grin.gif
 what ever happened to the good old campout days
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom