OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm sorry, if u sleep on these ur stupid. Just picked mine up...

:smokin

Last edited:
There's still a fsr on footlocker from their twitter link. I bought a pair maybe 20-30 mins ago and just checked again. If you don't get the DMV's, you didn't really want them.

There's still a fsr on footlocker from their twitter link. I bought a pair maybe 20-30 mins ago and just checked again. If you don't get the DMV's, you didn't really want them.

I'm going to get mine from Champs later, no one here gives a **** about KD's if they don't have a limited tag, as most of the people here as well.

:lol:

SmashedBox Express also has them (Eastbay).  Almost wish I held off to get the extra cash back, but I didn't want to chance it.  Once KicksDeals blew up Richards I knew they'd start to disappear and I didn't want anything distracting me from the Revis trainers.

I would say you are safe with your true size with a regular sock... They weren't snug with an elite... It's not like the LBJ 9, or the half cent that was truly messed up on sizing...

Last edited:
The thing is my true size is not avalible and I don't wanna go a half size bigger cuz its all ready a long shoe as it is , do you think it's safe to go down a half size ?
I would say you are safe with your true size with a regular sock... They weren't snug with an elite... It's not like the LBJ 9, or the half cent that was truly messed up on sizing...

Back
Top Bottom