OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

easy cop. 6 guys in line before me, all for the CG ix's. none of them had tickets for the raffle and all walked out empty handed. laughed at them thinking they could just walk in for those without a ticket. i have a feeling these will sit for a while. i think the colorway maybe too out of the norm for most people. hopefully people sleep on the v's because this was so easy...congrats to everyone who got em.

Every size is still there online!!! Still haven't gotten mind and may not for a few more days. I think more people wanted the cool greys and black foams and still saving for breds so no way they were going to mess up their cash for kds. Thank you to those people.

Every size is still there online!!! Still haven't gotten mind and may not for a few more days. I think more people wanted the cool greys and black foams and still saving for breds so no way they were going to mess up their cash for kds. Thank you to those people.

THIS!!!!!

Last edited:
Copped the DMV's and wore em out the store like a 10 year old. Love this shoe. Gotta cop the away's. Saw the GS Xmas today as well. Really cool concept, but not sure if I can rock em.

we got the xmas's in at work today, they are crazy in person, definitely copping.

FIRE
Yuuuup

ordered off eastbay but seemed odd they had a FSR?

So got a pair from Richards just in case

Cant wait

These and xmas's all I need

Last edited:
A lot of people surprised at the stock count of the DMV. Looks like people are saving their money for other releases or only the true fans of the V copped. Still waiting for my work (FNL) to restock online so I can put this employee discount to use. :smoking Glad to hear a lot of you got a pair!

It's been quite a while since I've purchased the clothing to match the shoes, but that hoody is clean.  Saw it in person the other day.

Back
Top Bottom