OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The Prime hoodie is selling out than the shoes :lol: Need to find the black/grey one before they are gone for good. Does NDC and/or Eastbay restock on clothing?

The Prime hoodie is selling out than the shoes
laugh.gif
Need to find the black/grey one before they are gone for good. Does NDC and/or Eastbay restock on clothing?
Prime hoody is dope in person. Real happy with the purchase. I'm wondering if they restock too. About to pick-up the photo blue before its gone too

can we get the fit in the title? seems like every 3 posts is asking how they fit...

I'm in the same boat as you bro. I wear an 11 in KD IV, 10.5 was a little narrow like everyone said. I ordered both 10 and 10.5 for aways, 10.5 more comfy, 10 fit more snug. My true size is 10.5. Hope that can help.
yeah, that helps a lot. I'm going to play bball in these, I don't like my shoes to be overly snug, glad i went with 10.5 now. 

For those of you asking about sizing, snapped some pics in comparison to the KD IV and the rose 3.
As you can see, they are clearly longer. All 3 shoes were size 8.5:

Hope that helps

My true size is 11.5 so I ordered a size 11 online. I was in the mall yesterday and decided to try them on for the hell of it. All they had left was a 10.5, so I tried em on anyway. Surprisingly, the 10.5 actually fit with only a little discomfort in the toe area. So yeah, these run big, .5 size big IMO. Regardless, I fell in love with em as soon as I put em on. For me last year it was Lebron 9>KD IV...This year it's definitely KD 5>Lebron X.

The Prime hoodie is selling out than the shoes :lol: Need to find the black/grey one before they are gone for good. Does NDC and/or Eastbay restock on clothing?
Do you have an image or a product number? I would love to check on that for you.

EastbayRep - Mai

does anybody know if the FUSE stretches? i'd really like to exchange half a size down, but the top of the tongue squeezing down on the top of my foot was really uncomfortable when i tried them on. the length of half size down was perfect

Do you have an image or a product number? I would love to check on that for you.

EastbayRep - Mai

Black/Wolf Grey/Bright Crimson, Style - Color # 521142-011

The blue one is on the site. Just need to know if the site will have this one. Thank you Mai

Last edited:

Black/Wolf Grey/Bright Crimson, Style - Color # 521142-011
The blue one is on the site. Just need to know if the site will have this one. Thank you Mai
Right now, we do have some available in the blue colorway, size XL and XXL. As of right now, we don't know when or if we will be getting more of the black, grey and crimson colorway, but if you want to keep checking back with us for any updates we'd be happy to help. :D

EastbayRep - Mai

Last edited:
For people who ordered from Richards and got a backorder email did you cop before 6am EST or after? Tryna figure out if mine will get canceled too.

Last person to comment on anyone's fits, but that dude Stalley stays on point.  Glad that I never wrote off those Christmas KDs.  Not even a question which Christmas shoe I'm going after first.

Looks like I'll eventually have to cave and cop that KD hoody, but I've got a bunch of workout gear to get out of the way 1st.

According to modern-notoriety the volts with the galaxy sock liner are the all star games. I'm very disappointed. The only ones I really dig are the Christmas pair.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...4051?categoryId=cat20055&productId=prod716293

What does everyone think about those laces for a lace swap on the DMV?

Edit: nvm. I found out Nike makes volt colored ones that'll go with these. Now to find an outlet that will have them. 
tired.gif
 Does anyone know if their local outlet has them and would like to give me their contact information?
edinburgh, IN outlet has flat volt laces. I think they'll go with DMV but i havent seen the shoe in person.

11656 NE Executive Dr
Edinburgh, IN  46124(812) 526-8111

Christmas definitely looks good there on Stalley...looks like lacing up and covering up the tongue in pants is the way to go for me.

Can't wait to get my DMV's in. I ordered off FNL at 8:02am, got shipping label info....and off of DSG at 8:10am, no backorder email yet...but 2 emails (1 order received/processing, & 1 order confirmation).

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom