OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I posted earlier that I wore a 10 in the IV's and got a 10 today. After lacing them up tight and wearing around the house for a minute I realized that I needed to go 1/2 size down. I'm a 9.5 in Kobe's and apparently a 9.5 this year in the KD's as well.
Were they too roomy at the top, or too long? I wear 11's in KD IV's, I wasn't sure to go a whole size down or my regular 10.5, since ppl said iv's were .5 too small, and v's were .5 too big.

I ordered 10.5, im gonna go to my HOH and try 10 and 10.5. hopefully the FSR will still be there lol

:nthat: in person, FootLocker only had 12 pairs in stock

nice pick up! how do they fit bro? what do you usually wear?

I actually wore my IV's so I can get a feel for 'em, I usually wear an 11.5 but as you can see I picked up an 11 (Same as the IV's)
and I gotta say, these do run a BIT bigger than the IV's, I don't know if I'd recommend going half a size down but to contradict myself I'm gonna say they indeed run TTS

cant wait for them all star joints, might even pick up the aways for ball this season

I actually wore my IV's so I can get a feel for 'em, I usually wear an 11.5 but as you can see I picked up an 11 (Same as the IV's)
and I gotta say, these do run a BIT bigger than the IV's, I don't know if I'd recommend going half a size down but to contradict myself I'm gonna say they indeed run TTS
a bit strange that u went down for the iv's, but sounds good if the v's are tts.

I think these r GR, very nice shoe. Was able to buy in vancouver easily. Did anybody else find the sizing kind of strange? I'm a tts 8.5 but the length was long. However it was also low so the too of my misfit was being chafed on the 8s a lot so I ended up getting 8.5

Were they too roomy at the top, or too long? I wear 11's in KD IV's, I wasn't sure to go a whole size down or my regular 10.5, since ppl said iv's were .5 too small, and v's were .5 too big.

I ordered 10.5, im gonna go to my HOH and try 10 and 10.5. hopefully the FSR will still be there lol

I'm in the same boat as you bro. I wear an 11 in KD IV, 10.5 was a little narrow like everyone said. I ordered both 10 and 10.5 for aways, 10.5 more comfy, 10 fit more snug. My true size is 10.5. Hope that can help.

Last edited:
they fit a little longer and wider than the IV's. If you get the chance try some on somewhere to make sure. It's odd that every year the sizing is different with these and the Lebrons but it only takes a little bit to figure it out for the whole season.
I am very encouraged by the amount of people getting theirs. Bodes well I would say.

seen my local champs had the DMV..lil upset I didnt try there first so that I could get military discount but its all good. still got my pair..might try to pick up the aways with military discount.

Has anyone seen those KD elite socks online anywhere? Kinda dumb some stores got them while NDC doesn't have them.
I bought a pair the other day. Just the black pair for right now though. I'd expect the white pair to come out when the homes are released. Called back yesterday to help out some dudes on here and apparently some clowns went in and bought up the whole stock after I copped. 

Grabbed my pair today also. Tried on both 9.5 and 9 to make sure. Week before I had come to the conclusion that I would be going .5 down, and before getting my DMVs made sure. 9.5 is my true size, and in the KD V, 9.5 width wise was perfect, but was way too long for me, like an inch. 9 was a little snug width wise, but length was was perfect. I would recommend people going to their nearest pair of Aways at their nearest retailer to make sure for themselves. Seems like a lot of people are saying TTS, while alot of other people are saying .5 down.

If yall still want to cop a pair of the DMV's, Eastbay still has them fully stocked. Limit 1 per person though.

Last edited:
^ A few of them are out of stock when you add to cart, but some sizes are still there.

Was going to cop a pair and hang onto them for my boy until he gets his bread right as we usually help each other out with releases, but he demanded that I didn't, lol.

I love the speckles on the air bag of the DMV's, it's a nice touch. And it seems like everybody that wanted a pair got 'em. :nthat:

anyone that ordered from male genitals get shipment confirmation, and it actually shipped yet?

Back
Top Bottom