OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^^ I never understand they hype . You spend your own money on the shoe sell it for 60 bucks more. That is a lame excuse to make money . Just buy your pair and let another sneakerhead get a pair. I would do the eBay one for 150 . Plus u get the eBay protection

so to confirm .the you already know shirt matches the energies and the energy kd v shorts

Sorry, but all I can think of when people rock these with the laces untied and the tongue out is:

(same goes for the LBJ X)

Last edited:
Kenlu had this pic of the KD V Longhorns..they look good..hope they got the longhorn emblem somewhere on the shoe..

I know Fresh gonna end up with a pair like he did with the 3´s and 4´s.

Last edited:
Sorry, but all I can think of when people rock these with the laces untied and the tongue out is:

(same goes for the LBJ X)

that's true sometimes i don't understand what the hell they're thinking , kinda weird and ugly

Last edited:
Glad that people were able to cop Energies from the Shoe BACCA info a few days ago.

At that price shipped to my door, I couldn't resist.  Will grab the Homes and Aways this month and chill out until the ASGs drop.  Everything else will have to be discounted for me to cop.

my stock-located pair of Xmas shipped from a store in OKC lol. tracking info says they'll be here Monday :smokin

probably gonna un-DS em on Saturday for my bday

Old news, but here's my review of the "Christmas" KD Vs. Let me know how you guys like it.

Me and my girl rolled at the on feet portion of your vid bro 
laugh.gif
. I thought I was watching a tap dance or river dance session for a minute. That jump at the end was made me spit out my drink 
roll.gif
. Good review though repped.

Back
Top Bottom