OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Anyone have pics of the backpack?

still looking for white/elites...

from ig

Really like this style than the other I'll try to find this backpack if Nike doesn't release an asg version. The Nike press release for this said 2 other colors but I ask Nike on Twitter and they said they don't have any information on the backpack so who knows.

Edit- the other style from the internet

Last edited:
I'd really have to see the ASGs in person to get a better idea. Some of the V colorways, I just haven't been feelin after having them in my hands like the Energies

from ig

Really like this style than the other I'll try to find this backpack if Nike doesn't release an asg version. The Nike press release for this said 2 other colors but I ask Nike on Twitter and they said they don't have any information on the backpack so who knows.

Edit- the other style from the internet

I have that grey one, but in black from last year.

Hopefully if they do another one this year the give more colorways...

I don't think my zoom bag is popped i still feel it. It just starts to squeak after about 2 games. Idk
mean.gif
my energies squeak too but be careful sending things back to nike they have changed their manufacturers defect policy.

so to confirm .the you already know shirt matches the energies and the energy kd v shorts
i know you said you copped the shirt from champs.  do you have the item number, in case my champs doesnt have it, i can have them stock locate it... my first pair of KDs, want to rock them soon..

How would u stock locate on a website for the KD V Christmas nd wat is the product number

Back
Top Bottom