OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I live in OKC so those ASGs will probably be abundant. All the Vs are still sitting on shelves here. lol

some sizes of dmv, and energy sitting around me locally, but certainly not FSR. Outta all of the "black pack", I think I like the green version best. Orange version is pretty underwhelming. I really can't get too excited about any of the upcoming colorways like I did the DMVs. To me still the best including ASG.

I was able to pick up both of the KD Prime Hoodies for $29.99 each which is a steal as they are still in local HOH's for $80. I posted the info in the Nike Outlet thread if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Has anybody seen the black cw in PS sizes anywhere? Trying to pick up a pair for my son. Haven't been able to find 'em anywhere.

I was able to wear these in a lil at the gym and at work last week. The comfort is good enough, better with thicker socks. The fit is where it's at with this shoe tho. Not a lot of excess room, they just wrap the foot. Might pull the trigger on the black/green pair if I could find them for cheap.

so to confirm...

homes on the 19th

ice blues on the 26th

Birch...feb?

All Stars are the sat of ASW?

Any other colorways?

Back
Top Bottom