OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

$135 for the BHM KD V??? They can keep them, hell they can keep their shoes if every model price is increasing by $20.

Wait... Nikestore twitter just said the BHM KDs are 135? Nike's raising prices in the middle of a release cycle now? :smh:

Just checked the release calendar and all of the BHM releases are $20 over regular retail. All of these are now a pass purely on the ridiculousness of trying to raise the price for no damn reason... again.
man they better throw in the Bhm Nike socks with the shoes . If they are raising the price. Might pass unless I can get them for a discount . Smh

I was able to locate 1 Xmas sz 10.5... Was returned to Miami... Scooped it up for the personal collection... Still have a 10.5 and 11 DMV in the store...

So most likely ndc will be swamped . Raffles are fixed . So looks like imma have to goto my mall next Friday and ask around.

Nope... Saw BHMs at sheikhs last year after they dropped... Not Nike stores only.
I hope not ndc only. I know of a couple sites plus I got a lil sneakershop up here in Minnesota that makes shirts that go with new kicks and sells shoes

anyone liking the kd vs to hoop in? they are too long for my feet I might have to find a size smaller to buy in my kd energys

I tried but just can't after the Kobe 8. It's not the same. I'm not DONE playing in them forever, I'm just really happy with the Kobe's on court.

anyone liking the kd vs to hoop in? they are too long for my feet I might have to find a size smaller to buy in my kd energys
I tried but just can't after the Kobe 8. It's not the same. I'm not DONE playing in them forever, I'm just really happy with the Kobe's on court.
The KD V has been an absolute pleasure to walk/play in compared to the KD IV. That being said, i've always preferred low-tops to high-tops which is why I lean towards the Kobe 8 more as well.

Does anyone know the SKU# for the KD V Christmas for footlocker? I wanna see if I can locate a pair.

BHMs are hot IMO. 
pimp.gif

You guys hatin' on them makes it easier. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom