OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Does anyone know the SKU# for the KD V Christmas for footlocker? I wanna see if I can locate a pair.

go back in this thread, I've posted it at least twice. they are NOT available for stock locate @ Foot Lockers due to them being marked a QS in their system. I had to do it at a Champs store; the SKU for Champs = 01-045188-04

Def not far fetched, but Nike (JB) is charging $40 for a logo on the 3s next month... I doubt there's anything extra with the BHMs for the extra $$.

If the price increase is true then ill pass and grab another pair of IDs instead. I guess if people will pay its smart to make that extra money per pair. Not me though Nike

Not feeling BHMs......but if I did, I'd still pass cause of the $20 increase.

Screw you Nike, I got principles.

woah $20 more for the KDs too?

id imagine they would do that for the AS game shoes but BHM? cold blooded :smh:

kd is goin hard

2.7.2013 Nike KD V Ice Blue/Squadron Blue/Total Orange/Melon/Gullwing (?)

2.23.2013 Nike KD V Metallic Silver/Desert Orange/Sport Grey/Black/Texas

3.9.2013 Nike KD V Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray (hulk)

3.23.2013 Nike KD V Photo Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass (?)

3.29.2013 Nike KD V - N7 Collection Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue/Black/Varsity Maize (need 2 c these)

via FTL

I'm assuming the 3/23 pair is the blue from the aways but the upper will be that blue. Copped if its that 2 days before my birthday too. I will get these.

woah $20 more for the KDs too?

id imagine they would do that for the AS game shoes but BHM? cold blooded
mean.gif
SSSSSSSSSHHHH! Don't give them greedy bastards at Nike any ideas!!!!
mean.gif
Lol, you know they're about to price those joints at $160 and limit them to 5,000 pairs.
roll.gif

So y'all brag about "getting money" and blah blah blah on your 100k+ a year jobs but when a company, Nike, goes for the money grab because its consumers are blistering financial idiots suddenly they are...greedy? LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom