OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Well I put some baby powder in my energy's as per Nikes request and the shoe stop squeaking. Still smh at that. I wish they would've put bigger zoom bags in there, but the more I ball in them,the better they get.

The powder suggestion from Nike always makes me laugh!

Are the BHMs a Limited or general? Or are they going to release a lot like the Christmases did.? Also, is NDC the online online retailer releasing them?

Last edited:
Are the BHMs a Limited or general? Or are they going to release a lot like the Christmases did.? Also, is NDC the online online retailer releasing them?

I have a feeling they'll be a little limited. I don't think the BHMs have ever been GRs.. but I could be mistaken lol.

Nike_KD_V_5_OKC_50e71e24b853d.jpg

some of the CW's are intriguing ill eventually buy a pair but this is a huge step down from the 4's 

So my cuzzo just seen the bhm's in person and the whole design on the shoe is 3m...

Last edited:
To my surprise I actually like the homes alot after having in hand very clean cw will be passing on BHM/birch still undecided on ice blues

So my cuzzo just seen the bhm's in person and the whole design on the shoe is 3m...
smokin.gif
 these don't compare to last year's bhm release, but they are much better than the xmas

that 3M upper doesn't warrant a $20 price increase however, f***outtahere nike 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom