OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Huh? Orange? I'm not talking about the ASGs, so I'm not sure I'm following your logic. I'm talking about the green pair here that we saw in this catalog pic way back:

That seems to match up more with the colorway described for the 3/9 release, which seem to be the Hulks since "Gamma Ray" is in the color description

3.9.2013 Nike KD V Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray

than the N7 colorway releasing for 3/29:

3.29.2013 Nike KD V - N7 Collection Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue/Black/Varsity Maize

I also don't see any blue or varsity maize in the pair I'm talking about, but I do see teal and volt.

Sorry meant to do another quote about asg.I still don't think those are the ones for 3/9 I thought gamma ray was purple? There was an actual pic.of these on ig I think I'm bout to search for it to get a better look.

Last edited:
Sorry meant to do another separate quote about the asg. Varsity maze is yellow. Dark turquoise must be the upper because that color looks nothing like atomic teal on Nike id. Don't see any blue on these either but I don't know where the green on the python kobe 8s.
Eh...you're not really convincing me man lol. Yes, varsity maize is yellow, but it's the type of yellow they used on something like the Lebron 9 Elite Taxis. Based off that catalog pic, it looks more like a volt color to me, which is yellow/greenish. Plus fiberglass, as they're using it this year so far, seems to be an off-white color that you can see on the sole. If "blackened blue" was supposed to be the secondary color they're using, you'd think it would show up pretty prominently, but I don't see it in that pic anywhere. As far as the green goes on the Python 8s, it's supposed to be "Squadron Green", which I think is just a fancy military sounding name replacement for olive maybe cuz it sounds cool. Who knows.

Eh...you're not really convincing me man lol. Yes, varsity maize is yellow, but it's the type of yellow they used on something like the Lebron 9 Elite Taxis. Based off that catalog pic, it looks more like a volt color to me, which is yellow/greenish. Plus fiberglass, as they're using it this year so far, seems to be an off-white color that you can see on the sole. If "blackened blue" was supposed to be the secondary color they're using, you'd think it would show up pretty prominently, but I don't see it in that pic anywhere. As far as the green goes on the Python 8s, it's supposed to be "Squadron Green", which I think is just a fancy military sounding name replacement for olive maybe cuz it sounds cool. Who knows.

This is dark atomic green. Convinced yet lol. Seriously I will be seriously pissed though if kd done hyped these up and its those boring shoes for a hulk colorway.

*Kanye shrug* It's not really that serious to me, but I guess if I'm wrong about them being the Hulks then I'll be able to cop that pair with no hype. All good in my book.

Anyone still looking for dmv or energy . Goto phenomglobal.com . They are accepting phone orders worth a shot imma go to the store next Friday . They have a print shop in-store. So I can customize shirts

Saw energies at my local sheikh (Palmdale, ca) on Sunday. Didnt check sizes, just a quick in and out.

None of the pics have really impressed me, and I've heard underwhelming in person... I thought they looked much better in person.

Saw energies at my local sheikh (Palmdale, ca) on Sunday. Didnt check sizes, just a quick in and out.

None of the pics have really impressed me, and I've heard underwhelming in person... I thought they looked much better in person.

That exactly how I feel about the energies too. I'm really surprised how many people thought they looked better in pictures than in person. For me it was the exact opposite. I love my pair.

Back
Top Bottom