OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

From the quick research I've done online, I found that the sole is either pure platinum or sport grey on the BHM's. looked at a few color code online. Some say pure platinum, some say sport grey.

Last edited:
BHMs growing on me.. smh lol. And for the people talking about the tongue hurting their feet.. just try to bear with it until they're broken in. My DMVs, which I've played in twice for two different 4-5 hour sessions, have gotten a lot better. Another suggestion that was made earlier in the thread was to tie the laces super tight? But idk about that.

I've been skipping the first lace loop on my KD's, replacing insoles and they feel a lot better now. I feel like the KDs are a shoe shell and you kinda have to work with them.

Anyone in this thread live or is familiar with the Baltimore area???
Need a lil help. PM me plz

Last edited:
Forgot to say I was at my FTL today and my guy showed me a new -GS- colorway I haven't seen anywhere. Shoe is primarily metallic-y blue with bright green highlights and DMV red logo on the tongue and heel. Release date February 1st. Would post a picture, but since I can't recover my old account, I have to wait.
You mean these?

They looked more like a matte black to me.. (sorry for the blurry pic, for i had it on macro mode still)

Oh, and also for the pain at the bottom of the tongue, my suggestion was to actually lace them up tight (not super tight). Strangely enough, somehow I felt like it relieved that pressure from tongue. Possibly by dispersing the contact of the upper itself? I really dont know, but it worked for me!

Last edited:
unds these today...

went to the mall to check out the homes, but none of the spots in my mall had em :frown:

someone needs to post some good, and some straight up OG Motorola Razr quality pics of em so I can judge if I want em or not.

Nice pic

do these hurt anyone's feet? My energies rub the top of my foot

^^^ yeah, when i don't actually lace them, and wear them loose the tope of my foot starts to hurt after an hour or so. but like the guy said above if you tie your shoes relatively snug the problem goes away. at least for me.

From the quick research I've done online, I found that the sole is either pure platinum or sport grey on the BHM's. looked at a few color code online. Some say pure platinum, some say sport grey.

Ebay listing 281052863170 has a box picture - colourway is officially "Anthracite - Pure Platinum - Sport Grey - Total Orange" - and the box price indeed says $135.

For the people having who have the pain on the top of your foot I would suggest loosening the 3rd and/or 4th row of laces (from the bottom). Once I did that I had no problems. It doesn't have too be too loose but just a little slack should work.

I had no problem with pain on the top of my foot, and I wore my pair for hours, quite a bit of walking around. only problem I had was the collar rubbing the back of my ankle. Thanks god I wore quarter socks, or my ankle wouldve been dripping blood :x

You mean these?

They looked more like a matte black to me.. (sorry for the blurry pic, for i had it on macro mode still)

Oh, and also for the pain at the bottom of the tongue, my suggestion was to actually lace them up tight (not super tight). Strangely enough, somehow I felt like it relieved that pressure from tongue. Possibly by dispersing the contact of the upper itself? I really dont know, but it worked for me!
Yah. That's them. My bad, I forgot the primary color was matte black. Definately looks like a kids release in person. 

Damn KD with the BHM on against Denver. They look good on TV, I was trying to pass but I guess that's not happening...

I had no problem with pain on the top of my foot, and I wore my pair for hours, quite a bit of walking around. only problem I had was the collar rubbing the back of my ankle. Thanks god I wore quarter socks, or my ankle wouldve been dripping blood
sick.gif
Now I haven't experienced that with these but I definitely know what your talkin about

KD has them on tonight in Denver.

edit: After going scoreless in the first quarter, KD changed into the regular aways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom