OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

thought they were suppose to play in them tomorrow ? Maybe kd wanted to be first . Unless Nike called him and told him to switch haha

O ok. I didn't know okc didn't play tomorrow just read on sneakernews that Monday was when the Bhm pack will be worn . I got DirecTV but I'm not paying them anymore money to get NBA channels . Overpriced

O ok. I didn't know okc didn't play tomorrow just read on sneakernews that Monday was when the Bhm pack will be worn . I got DirecTV but I'm not paying them anymore money to get NBA channels . Overpriced

this:
only problem I had was the collar rubbing the back of my ankle. Thanks god I wore quarter socks, or my ankle wouldve been dripping blood 
sick.gif
really wanna cop the homes and the texas (when it comes out) colorways but at the moment my cash is tied up in payin for college expenses..hopefully i'll find a job here in Lubbock soon..

does anyone know the price of the elite socks and shirt for the bhm pack?
Probably $14-16 for the socks and $28-36 for the tshirt. Hope they have some in-store. Dont feel like ordering online. I don't need the socks, just the tee

Last edited:
R the socks for sure releasing? And wuld it b on the 26th on ndc?
I would assume they are releasing but who knows if it will be on NDC. Most likely. Who knows, the socks may be the hardest thing to get. You know how people like to resell socks now...

Ndc confirmed on Twitter socks and the shirts will release same day . Socks are $14 . It was posted maybe a week ago via Twitter

Made my decision..gonna skip the Lebrons and only cop the KDs..those court shots of the KD BHMs made my mind up..need the elite socks and the tee also..hopefully I'll b able to add all three items in my cart before NDC freezes

Man ndc better be ready for the launch . Idk if it is just me but as soon as it pops up on ndc **** always freezes on me. Did it for me on the Xmas and energy so had to go thru eastbay

Back
Top Bottom