OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Anyone on the eastcoast ? Can verify if there was a snowstorm there ? My champs called my gf sayin they're postponing there raffle cause of a storm and they haven't received their shipment. I copped RSVP today but gf also raffled for barkleys and kd v.

Last edited:
Anyone on the eastcoast ? Can verify if there was a snowstorm there ? My champs called my gf sayin they're postponing there raffle cause of a storm . I copped RSVP today but gf also raffled for barkleys and kd v
Im in MD and it was snowing a few hours ago now its stopped.

What do yall rock with the Energies . . . besides those matchy matchy Nike shirts with the corny phrases

damn anyone get through with ntsf? got some damn bots working or something... only successes have been the breds and the kdiv gold medals.

hopefully some fam overseas can come through for me because things arent looking too good...

pretty much won a raffle but dont know if i can get a lunch break long enough to pick shoes up, gave hoh a call and ask if i can pick them up a little later after 6 they said no.... smh

No shame in looking for suggestions.  I got some light brown chinos from Uni Qlo that I've been wearing with everything lately.

All the stores in my are are doing FCFS.... Will JimmyJazz have these tonight. And what are their releases like as far as twitter etc. Thanks

did anyone here try to RSVP at niketown ny, and got a DM back, without using any rsvp services. For the kd 5 ASG.

Change of subject, i am seeing BHMs very reasonably priced.. i am thinking the price will go even lower after the ASG drop

damn anyone get through with ntsf? got some damn bots working or something... only successes have been the breds and the kdiv gold medals.

hopefully some fam overseas can come through for me because things arent looking too good...
I failed..

Oh well, I'll figure something out!

Finally pics of the aunt pearls

Kevin and Leo are toning down their loud colors I see1st Texas now pearls. I really wanted the pearl graphics like on the ivs but doesnt look to be one so I'm going to pass for the 3/23 pair

aunt pearls = easy pass. only going after ASG & Birches this month. Hulks are a maybe; still wanna see N7 pics. doubt they'll be doper than the away N7 IVs tho

Back
Top Bottom