OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

aunt pearls = easy pass. only going after ASG & Birches this month. Hulks are a maybe; still wanna see N7 pics. doubt they'll be doper than the away N7 IVs tho

This. If they somehow pull off something more impressive than the N7 IVs I will robocop them, the N7s were my favorite IV and it wasn't even close. Damn you NDC for cancelling my orders. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Did you guys see someone put up a pair of ASG's in the buy/sell for $285 :smh: I really hope my connect comes through tomorrow.

I hope they have some detail or something. Most of these KD's look like something you could easily ID(if available) and are very plain.

Same silver base with color accents

Did you guys see someone put up a pair of ASG's in the buy/sell for $285 :smh: I really hope my connect comes through tomorrow.

Some will be higher than that.

Not saying that theyll be sold at that price, but Im betting there will be a 300$ and up on a few of them..

i dont think itll be hard to find $250 for the ASGs ... (least not if you know me LOL)

aunt pearls are FRESSSHHHH ... those are gona be a must cop for me! 

I like the KD IV Aunt Pearls more than the V. Oh well. They are starting to lose me with this shoe. They started off strong with me, picked up the DMV and Christmas, but nothing is doing it for me now. I'm still hoping for an Air Mag colorway.

I like the KD IV Aunt Pearls more than the V. Oh well. They are starting to lose me with this shoe. They started off strong with me, picked up the DMV and Christmas, but nothing is doing it for me now. I'm still hoping for an Air Mag colorway.

I sent my ice blues back yesterday bcuz of a defect, but now idk if I even want the ice blues anymore bcuz of how the pretty blue scratches/scuffs off so easily.

And really not feeling any of the other CW's, cept the xmas kinda, but idk..Maybe just a whole different shoe altogether.

:smh:

Last edited:
Aunt Pearls look good to me.  Looks like there's possible pattern print on the tongue?  If so, it'd be a nice touch.

I feel like if they did the pink base with pearl accents again, there would be people that would complain that they were repeating themselves.  Same toward the ASG shoes too.  New year, new shoe, new designs/colorways.  I don't think that's a bad thing.  I already feel bad enough buying the same Jordan Retros over and over again lol.

AP is a clean make-up this go around. Too much pink is too loud and feminine(to be politically correct). I won't cop though pink isn't for me even if it's subtle use of it.

Just copped the ASG off ebay for 200 shipped. Didn't want to pay above retail but it's worth avoiding the hassle of crashing websites. Now I just have to decide between BHM's or ID's.

yea a week before the kd asg release there were listings on ebay for like $200 -250.. seen one ridiculous listing for $1,500 , bout to pick up my pair tomorrow. still waiting to hear from champs raffle./.

Aunt Pearls are coo but not close to last years. Still wanna cop them tho. 
same here.. would of been nice to see them use up more of the shoe.. just a basic cw with detail insole , no one will be able to really see the graphic, like with the kd v xmas.. i love that insole.. dope as hell. i might take it out and swap with a champs sole..

So what's the sizing looking like on these...I'm sure it's already been covered but we 266 pages in now...I'm a 12 in Kobe's and Bron's...

I'm looking to cook a pair up on ID to commorate the pending birth of our second little Vegetaray...

lol i just saw that .. and eastbay wrote on the shoe availability:
[table][tr][td]AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding.
[/td][/tr][/table]
mean.gif
 let the chaos begin..

So what's the sizing looking like on these...I'm sure it's already been covered but we 266 pages in now...I'm a 12 in Kobe's and Bron's...

I'm looking to cook a pair up on ID to commorate the pending birth of our second little Vegetaray...
its hard to give you the best answer , cause they are listed "true to size'' but some ppl thought they were a lil' snug and went .5 size up ,, the easiest and safest way to find out . just try em on at store ..

That "warning" has been on their countdown releases for a while. It does deserve a :smh: though as it only adds to the hype for stuff. Not really needed.

Back
Top Bottom