OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Doesn't seem like the upcoming release for 23rd of the Metallic Silver-Desert Orange-Sport Grey looking hyped.
Does it mean easy pickup for me? A person who likes it with simple non-cartoon-like colors?

Doesn't seem like the upcoming release for 23rd of the Metallic Silver-Desert Orange-Sport Grey looking hyped.
Does it mean easy pickup for me? A person who likes it with simple non-cartoon-like colors?
No Texas logo, non HOH release should mean an easy pick up.

More than likely, yes, it will be an easy cop. I'm not a fan of flashy, "cartoon-like" colors, as you put them, but the Texas is just too plain for me, imho.

I'm thinkin the kd v Texas will sit at my spots . If so ill cop .just to add to my collecton later

Last edited:
hmm I disagree . The energies . Bhm .Xmas . All-star were on point with detail . Haven't got into scoring titles or year of the snake if kd gets a pair of those . And if he wins scoring title. Kd iv was dope but u can't knock the 5 that quick .

I own this years BHM.. and the IV is way nicer.. the pattern has color and even on the bottom of the shoe.. the messages on the inside of the strap.. im talking detail here, Nike has just wow'd us with colors.. nothing different on these shoes. I do like like the xmas 5 over thr 4. Black History and ASG go to the IV.

The Texas kd v is not far off color blocking wise from the galaxy kd IV. So why don't people like it? I mean the IV has more detail in it with the mid and outsole but just off the cw they're both silver with a orange swoosh. What makes Texas that much less appealing to those who like galaxies? I like the Texas cw but I'd rather have the teal cw posted with the red shoe so I have to pass. But at this rate it looks like its gonna sit so were all in luck, well those who like it. 

Oh and sorry if I sound like a KD V hater, I'm not. I own 6 different CWs. I was just speaking on detail.. I think the AP look promising.. But please look at the Texas... really?? Every other release has had the logo at a minimum am I wrong?

Last edited:
that isn't a nickname . It's on the release calendar as kd v n7 collection for next month .via footlocker I don't care what they look like . I missed out last year . N plan on coppin this year .
I'm not hatin at all my friend but you keep going back and forth. It being called the N7 makes it a nickname, regardless of knowing its release date on FTL. I've seen that too but I haven't seen the shoe at all. How can it be an instant cop for someone who's not worried about nicknames if there hasn't even been a sight of the shoe at all? 

^^^ not sure . I believe they were limited . I'm tryin to work on a guaranteed pair for the kd v .I am hopin to see a yellow cw for kd v . I'm a sucker for bright cw . Love em.

And this goes with my statement.. bright colors > detail this year.

Last edited:
I own this years BHM.. and the IV is way nicer.. the pattern has color and even on the bottom of the shoe.. the messages on the inside of the strap.. im talking detail here, Nike has just wow'd us with colors.. nothing different on these shoes. I do like like the xmas 5 over thr 4. Black History and ASG go to the IV.
yea last year Xmas was awkward haha. Idk I still want the iv galaxy but not paying 400-600 dollars for them . But this year asg were actually dope . They did a good job.

I'm not hatin at all my friend but you keep going back and forth. It being called the N7 makes it a nickname, regardless of knowing its release date on FTL. I've seen that too but I haven't seen the shoe at all. How can it be an instant cop for someone who's not worried about nicknames if there hasn't even been a sight of the shoe at all? 
I understand what ur sayin hahaha. I'm just saying if they release the n7 for kd v as it was noted I have to cop . Missed all releases last year and settled for dunks n other kicks . So I want to cop em. It's hard to explains bruh.. haha

Wutup dre

U stay holdin down the kd v thread dontcha lol

I ended up not even re-buying the ice blues. Theyre still sitting tho and thats good bcuz when they go on sale it wont be hard to scoop em up.

By then I may not even want them tho, the way new CWs keep droppin every other week..lol

It be nice if Eastbay would lift the discount excluded off the birches and Ice blues. They have been sitting for awhile.

Wutup dre

U stay holdin down the kd v thread dontcha lol

I ended up not even re-buying the ice blues. Theyre still sitting tho and thats good bcuz when they go on sale it wont be hard to scoop em up.

By then I may not even want them tho, the way new CWs keep droppin every other week..lol
lol I was hopin I hop thru to see if there was more info on aunt pearls and saw the thread goin backwards . Than here n there were couple arguments ..(but no hard feelings fellow sneakerheads) :smile: just opinions . But yea seems like every week its a release hahah. I'm actually getting ready to head out to my mall and see if I can cop blues off a discount .

I think This hat goes best with the kd's.

lol I was hopin I hop thru to see if there was more info on aunt pearls and saw the thread goin backwards . Than here n there were couple arguments ..(but no hard feelings fellow sneakerheads) :smile: just opinions . But yea seems like every week its a release hahah. I'm actually getting ready to head out to my mall and see if I can cop blues off a discount .

lol yeah its like that over in the kobe 8 thread as well

What kind of discount/ bday coupon? Employee discount?

Gamma ray was dropped from the official color code and like I said until Nike or kd comes out and says these are the hulks I ain't buying it
This. Really dont believe those are the Hulks. Besides the green nothing about them says Hulk.

But I'm not talking about the kdtrey5. Unless those end up being the elite lows.. which is possible, but I kind of doubt it. They definitely didnt look like "elites" in the first pics we saw.
the elites will be a completely different shoe than the kdtrey5

Back
Top Bottom