OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

"It's hip....on the Mothership" :smokin

I own this years BHM.. and the IV is way nicer.. the pattern has color and even on the bottom of the shoe.. the messages on the inside of the strap.. im talking detail here, Nike has just wow'd us with colors.. nothing different on these shoes. I do like like the xmas 5 over thr 4. Black History and ASG go to the IV.
The Black History Months for sure on the 4's. But if anything it would be unfair to call one ASG better than the other. In that sense it goes solely off which overall model you prefer. The 5 ASG hit off a perfect Alien feel and crazy loud colors (Which was the concept). And the 4 ASG had an astronaut feel with a 3M strap. (Which was their concept). Both were hit out of the park. But to each's own.

The Black History Months for sure on the 4's. But if anything it would be unfair to call one ASG better than the other. In that sense it goes solely off which overall model you prefer. The 5 ASG hit off a perfect Alien feel and crazy loud colors (Which was the concept). And the 4 ASG had an astronaut feel with a 3M strap. (Which was their concept). Both were hit out of the park. But to each's own.

Lets not forget the glow in the dark bottom lol.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion no doubt, but I dont know many people that would pick the V over the IV side to side

Lets not forget the glow in the dark bottom lol.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion no doubt, but I dont know many people that would pick the V over the IV side to side
Exactly. But what did it for me on the 5's was the crazy Total Crimson bottom, laces, and Alien Skin themed upper. And also the whole external tongue was a perfect layout for the Galaxy print. But I would slightly prefer the cut of a 4. Just not the CW's.

You can ID a pair of your own texas and make them look better. That release is a total fail.
yea dude pulled the shoe out . And Idk . The burnt orange is really burnt lol the pics made em look clean . Still a nice shoe but I'm passing . I'll make an id pair instead.

gonna cop Birches now that I got Area 72s & BHMs. def copping that green/volt pair (not tryna get involved in that "Hulks" nickname nonsense) & after I saw the multi-angle shots, Aunt Pearls

Forgot all about the dmvs until I just saw them in person again I need them my birthday can't come fast enough hopefully someone gets me dmvs, kd Easters, and Kobe red camo.

Sneakersteal has steal of the day for kd v dmv in a size 7 for $60.. gotta leave a comment and u could win a shot at buying them . Just thought I let ya know whoever wears a 7..

Back
Top Bottom