OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Still hoping for a nerf or weatherman KD5 to come out. Missed out on both last year

Gonna be looking at these towards ID time. If the color blocking is right........... I could see some possibilities.

wasn't feeling da first pics of these with jeans from a few pages back. i think da way Wale laced em, da fit of da jeans, & size of these (size 9 perfect size imo) they can be pulled of with jeans.

never knew wale wore a 9...honestly i say 10 and down is rockable

Speckled midsole 
pimp.gif
 just what I wanted.

From the 3 ID pics above it looks like the hyperfuse vent underneath the swoosh will be the same color as your lining similar to the 4 ID. Idk if i should hold off on another kd 4 id or go for a kd 5. Both are nice

Last edited:
From the 3 ID pics above it looks like the hyperfuse vent underneath the swoosh will be the same color as your lining similar to the 4 ID. Idk if i should hold off on another kd 4 id or go for a kd 5. Both are nice

I hope the lining/vents are one option

Midsole is another

Hoping for: Upper, swoosh/tongue ID, midsole, lining/vents, laces, lace eyelets, and outsole. 7 options plus the iD print. If the lace eyelets are connected to something else I won't be too mad.

I hope the lining/vents are one option
Midsole is another
Hoping for: Upper, swoosh/tongue ID, midsole, lining/vents, laces, lace eyelets, and outsole. 7 options plus the iD print. If the lace eyelets are connected to something else I won't be too mad.

You are also forgetting the immedial swoosh, I hope the tongue color can be different from the upper similar to the Lebron X

Back
Top Bottom