OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

These will take some time getting use too. Maybe a different cw will do the trick. 
happy.gif
Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing.

so observations are whining now? LMAOOO dudes are so sensitive on here

Nothing about being sensitive. Those are people's observations. If it was the same people saying the same thing over and over, then you'd have a point, but its not. That's what this thread is for. You can easily block them if it annoys you.

I knew it. It was too good to be true. Now that Wale has these...mean.gif

Wale has worn plenty of kicks that haven't been hyped. These were going to get that treatment regardless and its the community's fault. Y'all didn't like the KD line before the IV, but when the Nerf came out the floodgates opened.

Last edited:
so observations are whining now? LMAOOO dudes are so sensitive on here

You tend to forget forums are opinion based, which includes negative and positive opinions. I've never seen a thread that only had positive feedback about a product, no need to cry about it if it doesn't match your opinions. Also not everyone reads every single post in the thread so if a certain opinion sounds like repeating, relax...some people may have similar opinions good or bad

Last edited:
nice to see everyone hates the blk outs...

cool, i'll cop fer roun 70

Once the first limited pair comes out most people complaining will buy like usual.

Doesn't even how matter how many people aren't feeling them now, the limited pairs will sell out.

The IV's weren't even that great of a shoe when it came to comfort and performance. 99% of people buying only wore them casually. These look like they'll blow the IV's out of the water performance wise. I know that may disappoint some of you, but these are basketball shoes.

Both pair that will be released Dec.8th side by side via sneakernews.

As i was saying..if the DMV´s are a GR..then ima go ahead and cop..the homes are a guaranteed pickup for me plus whatever Xmas colorway they have. I just dont want no scavenger hunts for the damn DMV´s. The KD3 ******** were a GR..so my hopes are high..but after seeing how the WM and the Nerfs went last year..im worried. Ayo Sho..time to update the first page with the DMV´s..you prob on top of that anyway
tongue.gif
So clean.  Definitely need those Aways.  DC colorway is decent, but need to see them in person.  Nothing I'd go out of my way to cop from the pics I've seen, but at that price point I'll grab them if easily accessible.

Might be getting my first pair of KDs.

The Aways are the best looking colorway to me right now.

I would love for a Cool Grey colorway to drop in these.

Nike is really pissing me off w/ this shiny material crap man. First the Bron Xs now these.
Can they plese Matte out a trip black colorway.
I think I may just scoop up Bron VIIIs and ID a KDIV before its too late.

Agreed on the shiny metal point. Just makes the shoe look cheap and takes away from the silhouette.

Blackouts looks alright. Still not sure if I'd buy em tho. But if if if they made it to the outlets, then yes.

I think the tongue looks way too high on the wale pic.....kinda throwing them off for me.

I also think the black outs look good and will look better in person. It looks like those pics were taken with flash. I doubt they will look "wet" all the time in person. But will reserve judgement until better pics drop.

Can't wait til they hit ID though

i think they could have taken a better creation idea with these. too generic. if they have that glow in the dark id though i might have to cop

Back
Top Bottom