OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

For those that sell one or two pair, it does seem kinda pointless.  If you can move a case for 20 profit, that is still a nice chunk of coin.  Also keep in mind that a lot of these folks who move in volume get them for under retail.  Ive sold 8 pairs at $175 shipped profiting around $40 a pair.  Still have another 5 pairs, you do the math...
i just meant for me selling my pair because theyre a half size too small. Not people who do it as their source of income or in large quantities. Still not as much profit as say last years limited kds

the elite lows in that video look to have carbon fiber and on heels as well as a different grip. Im stoked 
happy.gif
happy.gif

All stars are a clean well executed shoe. No need to glow in the dark or reflect. Do you really need a shoe to glow in the dark to want it, or want to keep it?

Do any of you remember when all star kicks were just red based for west, blue based for east? Or back in the day, just wore whatever color or a colorway to match the jersey they wore when they wore team jerseys?

Sometimes simple is better...
Agreed...I think features in moderation works best. And I wouldn't mind seeing them bring back everybody wearing their own teams jerseys (although I think it won't happen) 
pimp.gif

Dnt know about the rest of u, but it seems as if Nike is catering to children with all these bright,

Loud CW's, glow in the dark laces, shoes, clothing, backpacks, the whole nine.

And what trips me out is how the adults are acting like children over this stuff.

Not a big fan of where the thread is heading.

At the end of the day, it comes down to what you like.

I have liked a majority of the colorways, literally bought them all other than the black pack. As for materials and what not, none of us really have a say in what they decide to do. I'm a KD fan first, KD-Nike fan second. So if they release a shoe themed to him, I tend to be into it. It's his shoe line, if I had my own line you better believe I'd be doing all kinds of things based on my life.

In short, I don't care what kind of clothes you wear with your shoes. If you cuff your pants or wear shorts, do you.

I'll be in the KD thread regardless... :rofl:

so true superchi! if you dont follow the majority, your wrong on these threads. I also noticed that if you are in a thread that has something to do with a signature athlete shoe you better like every colorway or the superfans will get at you.

Dnt know about the rest of u, but it seems as if Nike is catering to children with all these bright,

Loud CW's, glow in the dark laces, shoes, clothing, backpacks, the whole nine.

And what trips me out is how the adults are acting like children over this stuff.
i guess that means you haven't bought a pair of dmvs, splatters, asg, or bhms then. cause you're calling all of us children since all them pairs are either bright or loud in your eyes. if anything, nike is exploring color options besides the same old colors we've seen forever. Nothing wrong with change, especially since no one forces you to like it!

Dude with n7 posted more pictures I guess he couldn't wait until tomorrow or he lives in another country. I'm putting the n7 into the love the concept but not for me category hope every who wants them cops now about to watch the video.

They look nice but no way I'm buying 2 bright orange shoes (i have the kobe asg)lol. Orange/yellow were on the color description I think.

Last edited:
People are going to riot when Nike goes back to the way ASG shoes looked before the galaxies came out.
This is so true that its sad. But they won't. They will have a "Theme" every season. I think the days of just Blue and Red are over.. Besides, who wants more solid red/blue shoes?...

put together a collage of the dude on IG's new N7 pics. click to enlarge

I'm most likely gonna pass (home N7 IVs kill these with ease) on these & just cop the teal/orange "Easters"

Last edited:
put together a collage of the dude on IG's new N7 pics. click to enlarge

I'm most likely gonna pass (home N7 IVs kill these with ease) on these & just cop the teal/orange "Easters"
I'm not a fan of blue & yellow together at all. I will also pass.Love the pattern on the upper though. Might save my coin for all the Lows. That Orange/Yellow Low is amazing!

I, for one, want red and blue All-Star shoes. That actually makes sense. You don't have to have ridiculous colors all over a shoe for it to have a deeper meaning behind it.

I'm good on those N7s.

Well nike is giving you guys an all red kd v this year. They are going to milk the theme thing until being a sneakerhead goes out of style. What besides mardi gras can be a theme for New Orleans. I can't wait until 2015 asg endless themes with either New York team.

Well nike is giving you guys an all red kd v this year. They are going to milk the theme thing until being a sneakerhead goes out of style. What besides mardi gras can be a theme for New Orleans. I can't wait until 2015 asg endless themes with either New York team.
i cant wait. being from brooklyn, i hope they represent on that pack. when all star game comes around dudes can get the "themed" sneakers or id some blue or red joints if the themed joints got too much flavor for em!

Back
Top Bottom