OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^^^ Oh my. N7 will be copped . Love the fade look. Thanks to whoever posted the pics . Imo them n7 are fire! Hahah

put together a collage of the dude on IG's new N7 pics. click to enlarge

I'm most likely gonna pass (home N7 IVs kill these with ease) on these & just cop the teal/orange "Easters"
eek.gif

N7s are dope. The black midsole toned it down. Just as i liked the midsole fade on the ASG I like the upper fade on the N7s too. Jarrett Jack could use a new Playoff shoe and these could be it. :smokin

Kd with his 3rd triple double this year and career do you guys think MVP is his or lebrons? Man would I live to see a scoring title, MVP , and ring ceremonie kds. I think nike would actually release his ring ceremonies to build hype for the line.

N7s look crazy nice.

Side note- Hooped in my Xmas' for a couple playoff games. Best translucent traction I've played with, and I couldn't be happier with the shoe as a whole. More pairs will be copped!

I still don't know about the n7s it'll probably be a last minute decision on whether I cop or not

N7s are alright. They look better from afar. I think they would look better if they faded the yellow a bit more

i apologized though. :frown:

Yah you posted like 12 seconds before me, making me look like an a$s. oh well :lol: . LOVE the yellow fade on the N7s. looks dope. im excited to see the home N7s assuming they do the same thing as last year

That's like, totally his opinion, man.

A lot of posts building up in here following the "Your opinion is wrong" format. Getting pretty boring.
Word!

Finally got an ASG that fits me, -.5 size though cause that's the only pair available. Can't wait to break them in.

Just.... I don't even know what happened to common sense in this world anymore. :smh: :smh: :smh: Google was invented for a reason. So were our brains. I don't even know what to say about this

http://niketalk.com/t/526940/lc-kd-iv-nerfs

Also, I will have a rant coming about the Starbursts in a bit. Kinda ruined what i had planned for it with the new info, but still applies to the shoes and the upcoming hype

Last edited:
Just.... I don't even know what happened to common sense in this world anymore. :smh: :smh: :smh: Google was invented for a reason. So were our brains. I don't even know what to say about this

http://niketalk.com/t/526940/lc-kd-iv-nerfs

Also, I will have a rant coming about the Starbursts in a bit. Kinda ruined what i had planned for it with the new info, but still applies to the shoes and the upcoming hype

:rofl: :rofl: lmfao!!! that is to funny. kids these days.

Back
Top Bottom