OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm soooooo glad a lot of people up here aren't feeling these, which should make it all the more easier for me cop a pair!!! Sorry but these Christmas KD V's are FIRE IMO and a must have for me! :smokin

Does matter if people are feelin em, as soon as nike slaps the Limited tag on em, its a wrap. Good luck gettin a pair.

Does matter if people are feelin em, as soon as nike slaps the Limited tag on em, its a wrap. Good luck gettin a pair.

Oh trust me I know :lol: Just like how I know once more detailed pics drop most of the same people bashing them will be doing a 360

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like the idea of it, will try to cop these and the DCs.

Doing a 180 this year, not wanting any of the Lebron's so far and gonna try for these KDs.

Last edited:
anybody know how the sizing runs on these? I'm guessing like last years hyper dunks since they are so similar.

Ugly Christmas sweater = perfect execution by Nike.

Now all of the hipsters will have shoes to match their holiday party wardrobe!

I thought they were 'What the KDs?!' at first. But credit to Joulze and Axe for going against the grain and saying they like them right off the bat. Because despite the initial negative reax, you know they'll be selling out in minutes on Dec. 26th.

Ugly Christmas sweater = perfect execution by Nike.
Now all of the hipsters will have shoes to match their holiday party wardrobe!
I thought they were 'What the KDs?!' at first. But credit to Joulze and Axe for going against the grain and saying they like them right off the bat. Because despite the initial negative reax, you know they'll be selling out in minutes on Dec. 26th.
Why thank u good sir for recognizing the CONCEPT and STORY behind these. They leap out at you and give u that uncomfortable feeling, but in my experience with future classic shoes they always give off that initial reaction because it's something new. Definately cop with absolutely no hesitation.

Put me on record right now. I will have these on my feet in dec. I don't want none of y'all ****** to change ya mind and say "they grew on me". Keep ya sentaments. Fire!!!

My thoughts exactly and you already know that people are going to say that as soon as they see more detailed pics from different angles :smh: but like you said these will be mind come December

Why thank u good sir for recognizing the CONCEPT and STORY behind these. They leap out at you and give u that uncomfortable feeling, but in my experience with future classic shoes they always give off that initial reaction because it's something new. Definately cop with absolutely no hesitation.

Perfectly said and if you ask me the Christmas KD V's look more like Christmas rapping paper to me and the red tongue and laces would represent the bow that you would put on top of the present.

This is the earliest I've liked a colorway for any of the KD's. I'm excited about this year's model in general. I wish they were more expensive though, that $95 price tag was a good idea that turned horribly wrong. Shout to KD for wanting his sneakers to be "affordable", but what's the point of making them affordable if they're impossible to get your hands on because all of the colorways are HoH exclusives?? AND, every body and their mom is out their trynna cop KD's for one reason or another...That made no sense to me.

Praying that we get wider releases for the KD V, and I CERTAINLY hope you guys continue to hate them...

But these over the Christmas Lebrons without the slightest hesitation...I still the the Jades should have been the Christmas and the Christmas should have been the Jades...but that's for a different forum.

Peace.

That shoe up there.... GARBAGE
Watch they sell out on RD
laugh.gif
WTF is this??? can not be it better not be!!!
Wait, those are the Christmas pair? Fail and easy pass.
You know more than 80% of these people are still gonna cop. Don't lie.

Anyways, these WILL be copped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom