OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

really like the speckled midsoles, not feeling too much of the id options though

if they glow as much as the yeezys or the kd galaxys, then i might force myself to get something though lol

Last edited:

When has an expensive sneaker stopped anyone from camping out and buying multiple pairs? You have to be new to the line because most colors (including the limited editions) of the I-III were easily attainable and sat at the low retail price. We only started seeing wide interest in the line with the IV.

Hmmm...the Gold Medal Jordan pack comes to mind...as do Foams of yesteryear. Elite Lebrons of last year also come to mind.

Nice animated photo thing (or whatever those are called). You did an excellent job of going out of your way to try to play me. Well done, sir. You're cooler than the other side of the pillow.

...and by "cooler than the other side of the pillow", I actually mean "clown shoes"

Peace.

i see people already strrting to go crazy with KD V's ID's and creating a lot of heat but I still only prefer the actual release oppose to ID's. ID's just have never been my thing. I want some more hot release that I know the KD V will bring! So far I like every pair that I've seen except the black outs , but I guess we'll see.

i waiting to see youtube vids of regs versions an IDs 1st. i really wanna see glow option more b4 i ID any kd5. 

I'm ready to order, but I just want to see how they fit. Does anyone know? I'm a 10.5, but if they fit like the KDIVs (which I pray they dont) then I need a 11 or 11.5

I'm ready to order, but I just want to see how they fit. Does anyone know? I'm a 10.5, but if they fit like the KDIVs (which I pray they dont) then I need a 11 or 11.5

Tongue seems to be integrated(booty-esque style) so I would say either true or fits snug based on the look of it. Based on most recent Nike basetkball sigs- I am staying 11.5 as opposed to 11 which I can do for retro Js sometimes now. Kd 2,3,4 and LBJ 7,8,9 all size 11.5 for me.

If I were you, based on what we know from other recent sigs, I would err on the 11 side just to be safe. You can always double sock if they run huge (which I doubt)

Sorry i couldn't take a better pic. Making mine this weekend. EXACTLY like this!!
nthat.gif

damn, that court purple is looking good, might pull the trigger on my chaos inspired id :smokin

btw, is the upper shiny in person AXELROD?

Last edited:
^ Never been a fan of the Nerf cw but those look legit
smokin.gif
Nice to see the upper isn't as shiny as i imagined...still would like to see how the black looks.
Upper is definitely not as shiny as the LBJ x. Seeing them in person has me considering holding off on the sol hyperposites this weekend just to id these right away.They give off that "signature shoe" swag as soon as u see them. 

New colorway release info via NDC
12/31/12 KD V Sport Grey/Violet Force-Strata Grey-Bright Crimson-Electric Green $115 554988-007

Oh okay i just went to look it up today but didn't see it posted. OP can update the first page accordingly. Yeah gotta be the Christmas sweaters since there's a lot of color descriptions :lol:

Back
Top Bottom