OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

When has an expensive sneaker stopped anyone from camping out and buying multiple pairs? You have to be new to the line because most colors (including the limited editions) of the I-III were easily attainable and sat at the low retail price. We only started seeing wide interest in the line with the IV.

Hmmm...the Gold Medal Jordan pack comes to mind...as do Foams of yesteryear. Elite Lebrons of last year also come to mind.

Nice animated photo thing (or whatever those are called). You did an excellent job of going out of your way to try to play me. Well done, sir. You're cooler than the other side of the pillow.

...and by "cooler than the other side of the pillow", I actually mean "clown shoes"

Peace.
And you're wrong again. No one wanted the LeBron Elite's with the exception of the South Beach and Championship Pack. The Gold Medal Pack flew off of the shelves. In yesteryear, people thought the Foamposite was ugly which is why they sat not because of price.

Don't reply to me again.

Peace.

Last edited:
^^^LOL...OK dude. I didn't realize that you knew what everyone wanted, liked, and didn't like. A lot of people wanted/want the elites, but waited/are waiting for the price to drop, especially with the Taxis.

Aint you in brooklyn??! Then you should know that the foams were a HUGE hit in NY when they dropped, but their price tag was a big reason that they sat when they first released and in early subsequent retros.

Speak for yourself...dont act like you know what the world is doing.

And yes, this is me replying...again. You could have done us both a favor by not replying in the first place.

New colorway release info via NDC
12/31/12 KD V Sport Grey/Violet Force-Strata Grey-Bright Crimson-Electric Green $115 554988-007

I'm not sure if this is this is the Christmas colorway because I thought the Christmas Lebron, KD's, and Kobe's usually released like the day after Christmas that's when the Christmas KD IV's release last year (12/26/11) and I know the Lebron X Prism is scheduled to release on 12/31/12 and I don't think the Lebron Christmas and Prism are both releasing on the same day. So I think this can either be another colorway or Nike is going to push the date up if this is the KD V Christmas release date because 12/31/12 which is a Monday on New Years Eve seems a little far for a Christmas release but that's just my two cents.

Yeah it could be anything since we have no solid info. Someone took the pattern of that pair and we ran with the idea of coogi/christmas sweater colorway. Judging by the color description, the base upper should be grey which the shoe has none of. The picture shows volt rather than electric green, etc so yeah we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.
nike-kd-v-christmas-2.jpg

Yeah it could be anything since we have no solid info. Someone took the pattern of that pair and we ran with the idea of coogi/christmas sweater colorway. Judging by the color description, the base upper should be grey which the shoe has none of. The picture shows volt rather than electric green, etc so yeah we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.
Ma nigs Bill Crosbi's sweater mix wit sum daiarrhea dat kids has on Hollaween.

Last edited:

Ma nigs Bill Crosbi's sweater mix wit sum daiarrhea dat kids has on Hollaween.

:x

:rofl:

Last edited:
Really not feeling those Xmas/Coogi sweater whatever you wanna call them colorway. I know it's all about getting in the holiday spirit, but that's just overkill to me. :x

found this in a recent interview with leo chang

While I think the 4 is great and I’m really proud of that shoe, being a fickle person I noticed the fit was a little bit off. So looking back and hearing this response, I learned something from that and it was something to improve on this design. So the 5 is a little less narrow, less irration points at the forefoot, and we’ve smoothed out alot of things.

The V looked so damn good last night on the court, makes me want my iD's RIGHT NOW.

Aways are DEFINITELY being picked up.

Back
Top Bottom