OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Weather in Toronto has been terrible! Not conducive to unDSing shoes. Today is cold but no rain or snow so...

Weather in Toronto has been terrible! Not conducive to unDSing shoes. Today is cold but no rain or snow so...
I feel you homie... these northeastern snow storms in April in Buffalo are making me keep a lot of my stuff on ice for the time being. Good pic. 

Don't remind me about westbrick I'm sorry but he is so overrated the most athletic player ever but the most overrated player in the league.
This
laugh.gif
it's going to be a $20 increase because its going to be a premium kd watch lol.
i can see the ST being $135 easily ,, if they make it for the V and not the elites... since this isnt the nba thread i have no comment on the "westbrick" statement  haha.

i can see the ST being $135 easily ,, if they make it for the V and not the elites... since this isnt the nba thread i have no comment on the "westbrick" statement  haha.
I cvo-sign the westbrick comment. Its a shame someone as taented as KD gets stuck with a black hole like westbrook on his team drying up his championship opportunities. On a lighter note, ST will be $135 but might be on the elite version as well. 

yall are out of your mind. 6th in points per game, 6th in assists per game, even top ten in steals per game. Just because hes not the stereotypical point gaurd, people who only watch 1 thunder game a month try to act like hes not elite. If it wasnt for westbrook, they would have nothing during those moments when teams figure out how to gaurd KD (which isnt often mind you). I agree he shoots a little too much for my taste as well, but this team would be nothing but a mediocre team with a scoring champ without him.

yall are out of your mind. 6th in points per game, 6th in assists per game, even top ten in steals per game. Just because hes not the stereotypical point gaurd, people who only watch 1 thunder game a month try to act like hes not elite. If it wasnt for westbrook, they would have nothing during those moments when teams figure out how to gaurd KD (which isnt often mind you). I agree he shoots a little too much for my taste as well, but this team would be nothing but a mediocre team with a scoring champ without him.
lol and this is  why i said no comment  ,, cause i knew this would sidetrack this thread,, way to go NTSAP haha just kiddin bro.. hoping some official nike pics post for the n7, gotta try and manage to cop these and some sb dunks.. april is gonna be another good month in shoe pickups..  

I'm sorry :lol: dude just upsets me he doesn't suck top 25 player in the league but basketball iq is low as hell and I watch a lot of thunder games btw back to the shoes these are gs versions of the elites they look like the regular v with carbon fiber slapped on them. Love the blue only elite colorway I like so far.

Last edited:
lol and this is  why i said no comment  ,, cause i knew this would sidetrack this thread,, way to go NTSAP haha just kiddin bro.. hoping some official nike pics post for the n7, gotta try and manage to cop these and some sb dunks.. april is gonna be another good month in shoe pickups..  
yea sorry about that, i let the first one go so had to chime in on the second. Just hear that a lot, even around here (OKC) more than you would think so it gets tiring. Anyhow, cant wait for some official word on the N7s myself, passed on about 4 kd releases waiting on these.

^^^ yea I couldn't make it to my Nike outlet last year had to work . N didn't have time to try online for the n7 . So this year I'm coppin for sure .

^^^ yea I couldn't make it to my Nike outlet last year had to work . N didn't have time to try online for the n7 . So this year I'm coppin for sure .
we just had a factory store open right before last years N7 and either people didnt do their research or just didnt care about them. I went early figuring there would be at least a few people, they had ropes set up for a line and everything with NOONE there. I was the first one there and pretty sure they sent most of their pairs back. Couldnt beleive it. To this day my favorite kd, so naturally ima be ready for this drop. hoping for the same experience.

From what I read about those socks there were only four made. Your absolutely right I need a scoring title kd V! I know im not the only one looking at kd's total points after every game thinking the same thing. 

LOL i check KD stats every week to see if melo will catch up and i'm always like "man kd need to score 30+ every night if he wants to another scoring title"

we just had a factory store open right before last years N7 and either people didnt do their research or just didnt care about them. I went early figuring there would be at least a few people, they had ropes set up for a line and everything with NOONE there. I was the first one there and pretty sure they sent most of their pairs back. Couldnt beleive it. To this day my favorite kd, so naturally ima be ready for this drop. hoping for the same experience.
The black KD IV N7 is one of my favorites, easily.  Not as wild about this year's compared to that one but I'm still going to pick it up.

I bought some easters the other day fom Champs and I got home to see that they had been worn and returned.. So im pretty pissed and I feel like even if I wanted to return them I cant.. they will say I wore them.

UPS dropped off my Easters today, just picked them up from the front office. I love the shade of blue on these.

Came home to these on my doorstep, they look way better than i expected 
nthat.gif

DSG shipped em' in that white bag instead of just double boxing, but the box is in good shape so I can't be mad.

and S/O to the homies who gave the heads up on that coupon code so i could grab em' under retail! good looking out!

TOO excited to bust these out tomorrow 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Came home to these on my doorstep, they look way better than i expected 
nthat.gif

DSG shipped em' in that white bag instead of just double boxing, but the box is in good shape so I can't be mad.

and S/O to the homies who gave the heads up on that coupon code so i could grab em' under retail! good looking out!
TOO excited to bust these out tomorrow 
happy.gif
That's weird, mine came double boxed. But yea, huge props to whoever that was on the promo code, $106 shipped.

So do the n7 release at outlets and FL, or just outlets, it says on the FL website that they are getting them soooooo... And how did they release the 4s last year, did the outlets get a bunch of pairs

So do the n7 release at outlets and FL, or just outlets, it says on the FL website that they are getting them soooooo... And how did they release the 4s last year, did the outlets get a bunch of pairs

4 and 5 this year will def be different because 4s production was so limited and a lot of FTL didnt get any 4s last year.

too hard to say how they will release it this year, but Im guessing they still might release it at outlets since most outlets are located around native american reservation areas which is still pointless since 99% of buys are sneaker heads or resellers who camp out. it wont even give the opportunity to many native americans to purchase them.

Last edited:
^^^I am assuming footlocker will get the n7 seeing as its on their release calendar. Probably a house of hoops exclusive.. Maybe Nike will announce they will get them later in the week, Nike is part of the n7 foundation. Can't see why they wouldn't sell em but who knows Lol also they are native Americans not Indians haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom