OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

^^^I am assuming footlocker will get the n7 seeing as its on their release calendar. Probably a house of hoops exclusive.. Maybe Nike will announce they will get them later in the week, Nike is part of the n7 foundation. Can't see why they wouldn't sell em but who knows Lol also they are native Americans not Indians haha

hahah facepalm, i knew when i was typing indians something didnt sound right

Last edited:

Wonder what shoes these are for? Probably n7.

April 13 supposedly. The only place that is listed is Foot Locker. Nike hasn't said anything yet so no one knows for sure what the date is.

Last edited:
And about our scoring title, it's getting harder and harder with that Melo ...

Both players will likely play 8 more games.

If Melo averages 30 points a game for the next 8, KD needs 28,3 points. If Melo averages 33, KD needs 31,9.

And as everybody noticed, Melo will likely take 25 shoots every games, I'm pretty sure he really wants this title, but I'm not so sure about KD ...

It is gonna be tough !

Last edited:
I don't understand why Nike decides to hold release information back sometimes. I mean the N7s drop next week and they still got us sitting here wondering what type of release it's going to be. What's the logic.

Has anyone else received their Aunt Pearls from Eastbay? My order status still says backordered 3/23/13...
ohwell.gif

Kobe for the ST! lol
we kobe heads will just wait for the 30k colorway this summer.
mean.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
KD for the 4th straight scoring title! Lol 
grin.gif
 any info on upcoming KDs?
Came home to these on my doorstep, they look way better than i expected 
nthat.gif

DSG shipped em' in that white bag instead of just double boxing, but the box is in good shape so I can't be mad.

and S/O to the homies who gave the heads up on that coupon code so i could grab em' under retail! good looking out!

TOO excited to bust these out tomorrow 
happy.gif
Mine came double boxed....weird...but glad that you got em in good shape
That's weird, mine came double boxed. But yea, huge props to whoever that was on the promo code, $106 shipped.
Wonder what shoes these are for? Probably n7.
I like these shorts and my guess would be the N7s as well....

Rocked my Energies today. Shoe looks unreal on foot :smokin those laces pop.

Last edited:
the other signature's take down models are usually asia exclusive so its only logical to assume the trey5 will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom