OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Haha. At least he is contributiing and not complaining but maxsmith22 read the previous pages, we have confirmed that already.

I was only teasing, but yeah, if you're going to come in and complain about the shoe...it's really pointless.

Hearing these run big im def gonna try these on in store before buying - for the first pair anyhow 8)

these are a sample im pretty sure.. look at the mesh under the nike logo. its not like the pictures weve seen of the DMV's or any other iD cps. im talking bout those yellow ones a pg back

Last edited:
Why do you guys think the 12/31 release is gonna be another weatherman? The 4 weatherman had a green base and no gray at all... I mean obviously they wouldnt do the exact same design but I don't think they're gonna be weathermans

Why do you guys think the 12/31 release is gonna be another weatherman? The 4 weatherman had a green base and no gray at all... I mean obviously they wouldnt do the exact same design but I don't think they're gonna be weathermans
Cause some guy posted that a nike rep told him that the weathermans have a grey base. He said he trusts him and I believe him. Either that or KD prisms at least i think.

Cause some guy posted that a nike rep told him that the weathermans have a grey base. He said he trusts him and I believe him. Either that or KD prisms at least i think.
Ah nice. If it's true I look forward to seeing the approach they take this time, but if it's not then oh well

Last edited:
i don't know what happen i feel air max bag in KD V has different feeling with air max bag in lebron or other nike air max shoes. it's feel more stiff in KD V compare to the general air max bag that should be more baloon kind of thing

i tried lookin thrue the thread but culdnt find it mayb i dint go backe far enough idk but, elite lows as in elite socks?

Swoosh price is...
wink.gif
I see you still talk about you swoosh savings. lol

Since you guys already saw pictures/video on the DMV I'll just share my photos of another colorway.

I like the Tetris-like logo.

One of my favorite parts of the shoe, the insole. Caught me by surprise since I thought this was an "ugly sweater" inspired shoe.

The pattern reminds me of pixels from old video games.

- I'm assuming the inspiration is behind KD's love for video games and I know Christmas is the time a lot of people received their first ever game system/console so the theme right away attracts me to the shoe. 

- The outsole is not glow in dark. I maybe the minority but I'm kind of happy its just translucent.

- I know alot of people will continue to question sizing but I would recommend just trying them on. I can see where people say go .5 down but I would stay at my true size. The KD IV fit me perfect and would bother me from time to time but these feel more comfortable and I have space in the right areas with my true size.

- Extra photo comparing the height of the KD 1 and these.

Back
Top Bottom