OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm very tempted by those new pics of the KD V "Christmas" aka "Video Games" aka "Tetris's" aka ______________________ not sure what else to call them :tongue:

I prolly will cop..those look really cool..especially now that they don't have a glow in the dark sole..and the insole is really cool too

Like this video game idea better, still will try to cop.

2/3 for these KD's 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm good with the DMVs for now.  Those yellow joints are tough as well.  Aways will eventually be had too, but I'll wait those out.

I think this will be the first year that I pass on KDs Christmas shoe. I like the premise behind the "video game" concept (if that turns out to be what it is), but just not crazy about the execution.

All I want is for the ability to cop general releases in stores, days or weeks after they release. It got to the point with the IV where you could barely get your hands on a pair to just try them on.

The xmas Cosby colorway is terrible. Kudos for trying something different. The execution just doesn't do it for me. Easy pass...

Since you guys already saw pictures/video on the DMV I'll just share my photos of another colorway.

I like the Tetris-like logo.

One of my favorite parts of the shoe, the insole. Caught me by surprise since I thought this was an "ugly sweater" inspired shoe.

The pattern reminds me of pixels from old video games.
laugh.gif
 I knew these were gonna be fire. Scroll back a couple of pages. i called it a long time on these. And a good friend of mine informed me about the potential quantity on these and all i got to say is good luck,

I like the concept but the execution is a bit off. I would have liked the print on the midsole
instead or just the sockliner. But hey, they HAVE to release a couple of loud pairs per year...

Knew it wouldn't be long before more pictures of these would surface...those Christmas joints are on fire...can't wait for those.
smokin.gif

Are these the KD's that are coming out on 12/31??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom