OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Anybody know where to get these shoe laces

And laces similar to the regular v?

Nice. I've been looking forward to these, but with the orange CW on the VI revealed I'm on the fence. Maybe these will show up much cheaper a few weeks later like the other Elites.

Yeah I'm passing on the orange elites for the orange vi . Might pick up superheroes when they get a little lower I saw them for $140 shipped on eBay.

My girl got hair dye on the air bubble of my splatters. Glad I picked up a second pair. I'm a little surprised there were people saying they went to the outlets.

My girl got hair dye on the air bubble of my splatters. Glad I picked up a second pair. I'm a little surprised there were people saying they went to the outlets.
Which outlet did you get your Splatters from?
nerd.gif
I've searched 3 states trying to find a pair. Even the folks at NikeTown Boston couldn't find any.

Which outlet did you get your Splatters from? :nerd: I've searched 3 states trying to find a pair. Even the folks at NikeTown Boston couldn't find any.
Have you tried calling Nike customer service and giving them the prod #? They might be able to locate you a pair.

Back
Top Bottom