OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Have you tried calling Nike customer service and giving them the prod #? They might be able to locate you a pair.
Naw, not yet. Just thought some folks on NT might know of an outlet that was carrying them. I'll have to hit up customer service and see if they can help.

Have you tried calling Nike customer service and giving them the prod #? They might be able to locate you a pair.

Naw, not yet. Just thought some folks on NT might know of an outlet that was carrying them. I'll have to hit up customer service and see if they can help.
They can let you know if there's any at any Niketowns or outlets, and they'll give you the # to call. You'll be able to do a phone order if any in stock in your size.

Haven't seen them at the outlet by me. Would love a cheap pair to ball in. Gotta support KD - he's a good dude.

Was holding out hope that Nike would QS that Black/blue/orange gradient pair...no such luck. Guess I'll scoop everything on the maybeblist if they ever drop low enough.

^^^ nice pic . I rocked mine Saturday , stopped at champs and the employee asked to take a pic of them lmao! I thought she was joking but she was dead serious. .bhm are too dope though . Repped

Wow i've REALLY been sleeping on the BHM's. Such a beautiful shoe 
smokin.gif

My local outlet in okc had the N7s marked down to 90 as well so I'm assuming that'll be the case just about everywhere. They had a ton so I'm gonna hold out just a little longer.

I cant believe that I fell so hard for the elites... :smh::smh::smh: I still like the look of the superheros but on court they are very so so... I thought having the huge caged zoom unit was going to be ultra responsive but I was way wrong. The cage they used was way too rigid and they recover pretty clunky. Oh well... Theres a sucker born everyday and Nike made me theirs. SMH

Which outlet did you get your Splatters from? :nerd: I've searched 3 states trying to find a pair. Even the folks at NikeTown Boston couldn't find any.

3 states!!!! :wow:

I told eveyone that those would be one of the most sought after pairs of the KD V.

So, I called Nike customer service, gave them the product number and the lady told me they had NO Splatters in any stores.....in a size 13. Damn my big feet!
eyes.gif
But they have plenty of Birches and Texas floating around...

^^^ nice pic . I rocked mine Saturday , stopped at champs and the employee asked to take a pic of them lmao! I thought she was joking but she was dead serious. .bhm are too dope though . Repped
Thanks. I slept on them hard until I saw them in person. Then I couldn't find a decent price for them for the longest. That orange definitely catches eyes.
3 states!!!!
eek.gif

I told eveyone that those would be one of the most sought after pairs of the KD V.
No way. They're sitting at all the spots around me. Go to champs and have them do a product search

:lol:

Thank goodness I came to my senses and grabbed a pair before it was too late.

Back
Top Bottom