OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

really need to know how sizing is on these BEFORE the DMVs drop. my DM said he doubts any Foot Locker/Champs/FA in either of our 2 malls will be getting them :smh:

really wish they'd quit sending all KDs just to Columbia (SC), all the IVs sat down there & I'll be dambed if I gotta drive 90+ minutes everytime a c/w of these I want drops

really need to know how sizing is on these BEFORE the DMVs drop. my DM said he doubts any Foot Locker/Champs/FA in either of our 2 malls will be getting them
mean.gif

really wish they'd quit sending all KDs just to Columbia (SC), all the IVs sat down there & I'll be dambed if I gotta drive 90+ minutes everytime a c/w of these I want drops
TTS for me but some people have mentioned going down .5

so far i can't say im impressed with any color yet... same thing for the IVs though, N7S, and weathermans were the only ones that stuck out to me. maybe i'll make a creamcicle CW on ID

lol at people thinkin precious KD are a niche shoe that nobody likes.
yall idiots fronting like he aint the 3rd most popular nike dude.
oh no now evweee body want shoes i liked first.
maybe its a good thing and nike will produce more.
smh at hypebeasts calling hypebeasts hypebeasts. u hypebeasts

LMFAOOO

the HOH here in okc..will be visited by KD today from 5-6 selling his shoe early

at least thats what i was told not sure if it is true..

Maybe a dumb question, but the footlocker websites release calendar has all of the christmas shoes releasing on the 25th. I know normally malls are closed on xmas, so does that mean these will be online only or will the stores open up temporarily for the release of these? Thanks in advance

Maybe a dumb question, but the footlocker websites release calendar has all of the christmas shoes releasing on the 25th. I know normally malls are closed on xmas, so does that mean these will be online only or will the stores open up temporarily for the release of these? Thanks in advance

I remember last year the christmas releases were the 25th at midnight (that is, when the 25th crossed into the 26th). I'd assume it will be the same this year.

Back
Top Bottom