OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i2po9g.jpg

I'll take these over the video games, not as loud.

Those are interesting. Couldn't get on board with the video game ones cuz that upper is too crazy for me, but I don't mind it when the crazy patterns/designs are more subtle.

swoosh SORTA looks like the digicamo that's been poppin up on a lot of shoes lately. diff color tho i dunno. anyways those are looking good. wish there was a dark midsole with speckles but these are def more wearable than the 8bit joints

Love the laces. They should've switched around some colors. The upper grey should have been the same as the bottom grey. Need to see better lighting before I completely write these off.

finally some reviews are showing up thats all ive really been waiting for, might buy my first kds to hoop in

The laces remind me of these bracelets everyone wore in the late 80's early 90's.....aka fresh prince era

Should be these the colors are there.

12/31/12 KD V Sport Grey/Violet Force-Strata Grey-Bright Crimson-Electric Green $115 554988-007

Last edited:
This Nerf & Weatherman talk going to bring the beasts in...
Too late.
I get what you're saying....but all the sig kicks (Lebron, Kobe, KD) get beasts eventually.....it shouldn't be a surprise. It only takes a few key phrases such as what you mentioned or the almighty "limited" tag.

They already entered when they saw the Xmas pair. People are going to check on these regardless with the success of the KDIV. Just because people don't like how they look will not stop them if they see other people liking it. 

I get what you're saying....but all the sig kicks (Lebron, Kobe, KD) get beasts eventually.....it shouldn't be a surprise. It only takes a few key phrases such as what you mentioned or the almighty "limited" tag.
Exactly. Only thing you can do is prepare to cop or prepare to pay extra. There will always be some good GRs too.

Every new contributor to this thread isn't a hypebeast you know. Maybe some are just seeing the shoe for the first time and they like what they see.

Back
Top Bottom