OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

3rd pair on the way...

NICE!

Man, I really don't know how you have room for all of ur doubles. U must live in a mansion. :lol:

Last edited:
Got my DMV's today, the volt is almost like its glowing these are crazy bright. Really feelin these though

Me and Brandon are both teachers..i can't keep up with Brandon though..he's more of a baller than I am
laugh.gif
I need to get my salary points up then cause I can't keep up with him either. I told my girl that his wife allows him to buy doubles. Her reply, "you're gonna keep selling them shoes" 
roll.gif

Planning a wedding as a teacher is like buying a porsche working at McDonalds.

I was warming up to the Xmas but those last pics pretty much made me realize they're not for me.

For some reason, those new pictures make the christmas pair look really chunky (for lack of a better word 
laugh.gif
). The DMV's and the Aways look really sleek in comparison. It might just be the 8-bit design, I don't know. I'll probably pass on them though, and just help a couple dudes I know down here in the H that want to cop them. 

Xmas pair is definitely no go for me too. Just too much going on with that upper/pixel pattern. Cool concept, but just not a fan of the execution. I'd rather have the KD III EAs.

Back
Top Bottom