OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Saw these on aaronknows facebook page.

Sorry if they've been posted.

Last edited:
That tongue design is pretty cool. Not sure how I feel about the whole upper being volt though.

Such a nice shoe....

Wasn't really a fan of the IVs....but I'm digging the Vs simple design. I prefer hi-top basketball shoes compared to lows.

Side by side with one of my favs....

I thought the Energies were this years version of the Weathermans.....with that pattern on the sockliner & swoosh.

If not.....then what does the Energy pair represent?

That color way looks like a "Lava" "Mars" rock theme. Lebrons do have a "Lava" CW so i wouldn't be surprised if that was it. *YE Shrug*

"DMV" RSVPs tomorrow. :evil:

That color way looks like a "Lava" "Mars" rock theme. Lebrons do have a "Lava" CW so i wouldn't be surprised if that was it. *YE Shrug*
"DMV" RSVPs tomorrow.
devil.gif
Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Meteor like on swoosh. Could be related to Weatherman but maybe it's related to the All-Star game since it's going to be in Houston (Space Center). I wouldn't be surprised.

Saw these on aaronknows facebook page.
Sorry if they've been posted.
those tongues make me think of a theme. theme makes me think of ASG shoes. hmmm...future asg shoes? either way, check me off as a fan of these. that tongue, SWOOSH, and color combo is workin great for me

Last edited:
Easy pass on the Christmas for me. Too much going on. Might take a run at the DMVs. December is too crazy right now.

Back
Top Bottom