OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Not a good view but they look better than the silver ones.
i
Julien Lewis isn't wearing KD 5's they're Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor's, here's better pics of the shoes he and Javin Felix wore against Oklahoma State on March 2nd.

well pulled the trigger on a pair of bhm's for 200 shipped. passing on the hulk's or whatever they are called. i think i can now say i am done with V's.........hopefully :tongue:

thanks for clarifying flip escobar. It really fooled me. I blame the person that said he saw them. Probably those were thesame ones.

thanks for clarifying flip escobar. It really fooled me. I blame the person that said he saw them. Probably those were thesame ones.
No problem, as soon as I heard Texas "Burnt Orange (Desert Orange)" KD 5's off to google I went.  To no avail I could only find the Texas Nike Zoom Hyperdisruptor's, if they do release those that will be an instant cop for me to add to my Texas collection.  Love wearing my Texas PE kicks whenever I go to the Texas Longhorns basketball games
smile.gif

Last edited:
well pulled the trigger on a pair of bhm's for 200 shipped. passing on the hulk's or whatever they are called. i think i can now say i am done with V's.........hopefully :tongue:

I know some people say they would never pay above retail but I think 200$ shipped is a good price for the BHM. It's my favourite of all the V's. Good luck on being done, I hope I am.

I know some people say they would never pay above retail but I think 200$ shipped is a good price for the BHM. It's my favourite of all the V's. Good luck on being done, I hope I am.

I paid above for the bhms and asgs, got the dmvs for 75 (gc), the aways for free (gc) and xmas for retail. i'd say i broke even. overall, i am really happy with the v's.

I didnt know Nordstrom gets a urging like this. I knew they got Nike's and whatnot, but thought they limited it at Air Max and stuff like that.
Sorry I'm using my iphone and auto correct took control once again. I meant to say I didn't know they got sneakers like that...

hopefully i can get these hulk/oregons . will be my first pick up of the year and first durants . seems like general realease and not too much hype . could be wrong of course . what do u guys say .

yeah i was on the site . just wanted to see them is person just incase something about them turned me off of them
edit: went ahead and just ordered a pair

Last edited:
These pics are killing me . Haha waiting to see that release date posted so I can prepare for the mayhem haha lol

Back
Top Bottom