OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

on a side note... i think I kinda hate KD now that I have made it my mission to collect his V shoes... lol

that bastard gets PEs and every LE he wants no worries.. I had to deal with the disappointment of NDC and HOH then run down resellers... if he wins the chip I might be cool tho lol
Id take the 5 high over the low any day. The lows look cheap
damn flywire is a huge mistake by nike... nobody wanna see that trash
I personally like the Kobe's the most since I've been playing in them since they release, but I like how the KD actually made a DIFFERENT shoe rather than the same recycled design and adding features. Admittedly there's not much you could change with the Kobe since it's already a low and their not gonna move it to a mid or high. But the Lebron they just slapped some carbon fiber on the sides instead of making real changes. Congrats to the KD designers willing to mix it up and make something new.
good point.. but better to keep it simple than step BACKWARDS
Looks like a basic Nike that you can find sitting on sell at just about any Nike retailer.

rilly doe... if it wasn't for the tounge saying Kd ... I'd not even pay $49.99 for that loud piece of foolishness... right now I gotta talk myself into gettting them... good news is it makes the N7's look like heaven now tho

I want this colorway tho

Is it true that the aunt pearl's are'nt going to be TLO?  Does that mean that they'll be pretty easy to get?

I think the elites looks pretty much like the highs, in terms of nike recycling all the sig silos and retooling them, i think the kds fall into the category as well

I'm liking the KD superhero lows. I wonder if they'd be decent to run in. They look a bit like air max with that bubble.

Seriously so pumped for the lows to release. Just praying the price isnt straight up ridiculous
eyes.gif

I plan on coppin at least 1.
nerd.gif

Is it just me or the lows look like Nike Zoom Vapors ...
That was EXACTLY what I thought.  IMO they are a more expensive copy of the Zoom Vapor 9 designed by Tinker Hatfield for the GOAT of tennis, Roger Federer.  If you look closely, there are a lot of similarities.  Some include the bottom sole, and the  way the shoes are laced.

KD V elites aren't bad but the sprite colorway isn't doing it for me right now. I really like the kobe 8 elites though. lebron 10 elite is just straight buns.

The price point on each will be the dealbreaker though. the lebron 10 elite is ridiculous at 285. If the kobe and KD elites are under 180 hopefully i might have to cop them both.

Last edited:
Easters dropping in some places this Saturday. Isn't the official date the 29th? They don't do anything for me, just wondering.

Pearls and Breds would make my bday so much better. I always strike out the only limited shoe I got online were the kobe 8 asg and that's because it was the sports pack version and nobody was buying it like that. Going to get my tickets for the Breds today getting my mom, dad, brother, and sister to go as well lol and if I strike out I'm not trying for them online and going straight for the pearls.

So... they just got rid of the forefoot cushioning?? Are they really going to raise the price on these then??

No, they still have forefoot zoom. The air max in the heel was replaced with a caged zoom unit. Also, flywire, an updated tongue and a carbon fiber heel counter/midfoot shank have been added

Last edited:
Is it just me or the lows look like Nike Zoom Vapors ...
That was EXACTLY what I thought.  IMO they are a more expensive copy of the Zoom Vapor 9 designed by Tinker Hatfield for the GOAT of tennis, Roger Federer.  If you look closely, there are a lot of similarities.  Some include the bottom sole, and the  way the shoes are laced.
First thought that went through my mind, too, when I saw the KD V Elite.

Back
Top Bottom